Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just as hungry on cutting phase

ragin'

i dont know about you guys, but i'm still so f'n hungry that if it wasn't for the stanazolol and the clen i dont know how i'd cut up at all. i'm still eating everything in sight. anyone else just as hungry on thier cut phase?

yeah but thats where vegtables come into play

for the most part they are carbless calories

for example... brochilli...... the body does not absorb the calories listed on the package....but it uses calories for digestion..... so all the brochillil, carrots, and lettuce you eat will burn calories without adding a single calorie to you and they will fill you up like nothing else

oh yeah...... depending on your weight..... drink 2 to 4 gallons of water a day

I have been told that the carbs in broccoli and especially carrots will throw your body out of ketosis...therefore the carbs would be used in the body. I'd like to hear more about this though because if I'm wrong i'd love to be eating more veggies :D

Duh

Its a diet.... your gonna be more hungry, and for all the "bad stuff" sugar/fat.

Try ckd it really helps with the cravings and melts fat off well.

I read that mushrooms and sour pickles are carbless and plus they dont have as much sugar as carrots and some other vegies

Don't you hate the obvious :)

I'd really suggest giving ckd a shot ( I know starting to sound like diamond dice here)

I did it for 4 weeks and never really fealt hungry during the keto phase. And weekends are pretty fun, lotsa sugary goodness :)

also
http://www.cyberdiet.com/ni/htdocs/

Has good nutritional info on foods to plan a diet out.

thanks for the tip, bro. i'll try it out. anything to keep myself from eating like the pig i am. :D take care.

if hunger

is overcoming your will power, try a teaspoonful of almond butter (straight out of the jar)- this does quite well at keeping your hunger at bay ( for at least an hour)

Top Bottom