Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just another trip to the dentist

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
i couldnt stop laughing.

i get in there and she puts exray shit in my mouth an di almost gagged and go "oh geez" and shes like "think of something else" and i start laughing so hard and she looks at me funny and goes "...than the film being in your mouth".

then iwas immagining how bad it was gunna hurt and kepting making jokes to myself so id start laughing in the middle of him scraping th efuck out of my teeth.

then to add more laughter to the whole situation, he handed me a mirror and tought me how to flause for the millionth time, just like he does everytime i go.

he even gave me floss.

fuck floss i aint gunna floss

you will floss once you are off mommy and daddys dental plan and have to pay it on your own.

alien amp pharm said:
you will floss once you are off mommy and daddys dental plan and have to pay it on your own.

Kill two birds with one stone, just have him give you a blowjob. You get sucked off and he gets to floss.

PuddleMonkey said:
Kill two birds with one stone, just have him give you a blowjob. You get sucked off and he gets to floss.

He must have some seriously huge gaps between his teeth. He may want to look into braces.

Top Bottom