Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

I'm trying to get a bit of size before competing again. I got my pro card in the INBF org. just this past April, so is possible I can lose my card for not competing within that year. However, I was considering doing an NPC next year, although I may not do so well due to being small. Those girls get big.

Start your journal here in the women's forum. I'd love to follow it, so please do.

as long as you pay your due fees i think that keeps you current...
but you just turned pro in april so you shouldnt be worried...
you never know how youll do in the NPC they have change the look once again..
You should stick w/ the INBF since they have restrictions on their competitors.

Ok Ill start it in a few weeks....

I'm posting a couple of more picture because some women (I've seen posted) Believes we're done at 34 or somewhere around there.
I don't want anyone to believe that. WE can do anything we want at ANY age. You have to believe in yourself, followed by hard work of course. Women especially have to be empowered, because we have lived in a society that when we approach certain age, its over. Men don't look at you, friends start going away, you get fired from your job and replaced by a younger woman. ENOUGH of that! Let it sink in your deepest soul that you can do anything. Try it, and see what happens!

Here, with some finalists..

Northeast21.jpg

Northeast11-.jpg

thandie, you inspire me and have really changed the way i am approaching my fitness dreams. i love reading how people respect and admire you, you soooo deserve it!!! so i will give back to you and say... GREAT JOB!! you have panache and class!!

thandie, you inspire me and have really changed the way i am approaching my fitness dreams. i love reading how people respect and admire you, you soooo deserve it!!! so i will give back to you and say... GREAT JOB!! you have panache and class!!

Thank you, Claricestarling!

I hope I can continue to inspire you. You're doing terrific!

Thandie, I told you this in a private communication but I believe that it should be said out in the open as well. If ever I've seen a competitor who may actually be able to take a "natural look" (we know you are natty) to top level in competition, it is you. You have been blessed with good genetics, tis true. You can't modify bone structure of the shape at all, or the shape your muscles too much (sythol BleCH). However, you have such style and grace - which is abundantly clear from the photos. Everything about the way you present yourself, from your smile to the way you hold your head to the fine details of your fingers says, "FEMININITY". Your suit fits perfectly, hair, makeup - and then BAM! that physique and on top of all that YOU ARE FIFTY-TWO YEARS OLD!!! Heck, society has told us all that once a woman becomes a mom - forget gets to the point where she no longer can bear children - she is no longer a woman, but just.... well, old thus decreasing her value.

Not true in other parts of the world, but way too true in the US.

You know it.

I know it.

We all know it.

And you are here to set the United States on it's ear. You are quite delicately and gracefully with the sweetest smile flexing your bicep as you thumb your nose at "what US society has accepted as conventional wisdom."

I sincerely believe that you have a shot at making natty competition possible on a pro-level. Bigger, harder, more vascular may still be what is paramount in bodybuilding and fitness. But this is figure. You look like a ballerina, but one that actually eats. LOL

The fact that on top of all that, you also have a brilliant intellect and a heart that knows no bounds.... well that just makes you stellar.

:)

Bikinimom, As you know I'm going through my own transition, and through a transition we value what we hold dear. In your words you captured what I stand for and value. I don't have the words to thank you, but I'm grateful I'm being understood.

Much love to you!

Thandie,

You look awesome! Amazing, keep up the good work. You had mentioned that you would be happy to answer any questions. I am 5'4" and my contest weight was 139, and around 13%. I have a lot of muscle and would really like to have a much leaner look. What would you suggest as far as my training to lose some of what I have. I build muscle very easily, and would really just like to lean. Any suggestions would be great. Good luck in June!

Thandie,

You look awesome! Amazing, keep up the good work. You had mentioned that you would be happy to answer any questions. I am 5'4" and my contest weight was 139, and around 13%. I have a lot of muscle and would really like to have a much leaner look. What would you suggest as far as my training to lose some of what I have. I build muscle very easily, and would really just like to lean. Any suggestions would be great. Good luck in June!

This thread is from 2009 Thandi hasn't logged on this year at all.

How are you doing? I have been following your thread excitedly because my first figure comp is this saturday too! Have you started your load yet? What kind of carbs are you loading with....I just started mine thank god (these last few days of depletion were absolute hell) and my coach has me on white rice.

Top Bottom