Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

July 16 pics...

u said criticism, so I'll hold the compliments ...

1) didnt read the whole thread so it may have been said already, but ur Quads/Glutes/hams overwhelm the rest of you - obviously they grow like weeds. no more heavy squats for a bit, till the rest of you catches up - use just machines (leg xtentions, leg curls, etc) for high reps/ low weight on legs -

2) same issue, u need more medial delts and lats to balance off ur lower body

3) I cant tell from pix in ur gallery, but be mindful of possibly underdeveloped pecs under all those boobs :D - you may be surprised after you lose more BF (a common "oops" with large boobed girls who lose lots of bodyfat - and therefore lots of boobs - for the 1st time to expose poorly developed pecs)

-

You should have read it cause eveything but the pec issue came up. LOL Don't worry I hit my chest hard cause my boobs are shrinking fast. I stopped squating weeks ago and my legs workout is now basically what you listed. Also I said constructive criticism not rip me a new one LOL. Compliments are nice I just didn't want my ass kissed needlessy, as I see where a lot of work needs to be done. I preffer an honest assesment over and ass kissing any day.

superqt4u2nv said:
....... Also I said constructive criticism not rip me a new one LOL. Compliments are nice I just didn't want my ass kissed needlessy, as I see where a lot of work needs to be done. I preffer an honest assesment over and ass kissing any day.
OK, then everything I said above, and add "..... and I'd hit it." :p

Better?

-

Your legs do look great, but they may slightly overshadow the rest of your physique-IMHO. But it's all good

Top Bottom