Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint pain! please help!

kingc_79

i had a car accident at the end of jan and kinda fucked up my shoulder and back. well xrays say nothin wrong and back is fine. but now 8weeks later i try to go back to the gym and my shoulder is fuckin killin me. waht would be the best thing to do for this. all the docs do is give me more motrin:)mad: ) i'm not talkin bout gear cause i already have deca to use with next cycle but im not startin till jun-jul cause of my layoff from gym. can someone please give some suggestions. i've tried shark cartilage but thats all.

Try MSM at around 5000mg/d but if it is from a car accident I would just stay away from exercises that bother it. Glucosamine is good also at around 2000 - 3000mg /d. I would run both of those for a few weeks while taking it easy and if you still feel pain after say 4 weeks than post pone your cycle and rest your shoulder, good luck.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
ALEVE(naproxin sodium) has worked wonders for me.Very good at alleviating joint aches.

is that the same as the naproxen 500mg that the doc prescribes. if so, i have a bottle. thanks for the replies

When you get on the deca that should help but I would definately give Glucosamine Sulphate a try. It takes about a month of usage b4 you will see any difference though as levels have to build up first with it. Also fish oils such as cod liver oil may help.

Does your shoulder hurt no matter what movement you're doing? What I mean is there any upper body exercises that you can do without pain?

If it is damage to the rotator cuff inside then very light rotator cuff excercises my help. Kneel by a bench and hold a light db in a sort of arm wrestling position then rotate down until the weight touches the bench and back up. Another one is to use a single handed top cable and hold the arm out to the side doing the same movement but this time pulling instead of pushing the weight. It only needs a very light weight and may help to do a couple of sets before you train delts or chest.

genarr3 said:
Does your shoulder hurt no matter what movement you're doing? What I mean is there any upper body exercises that you can do without pain?

i did chest today and i couldnt do flyes at all if i was to do them properly, but declines didnt hurt as bad

thanks strenthmaster ill try those out and see if that helps

Top Bottom