Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Jason, brian747478', Lynn Nationals Update...

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Well, I was asleep tonight when brian747478' called and he talked with my mother a while. They made it there, got checked into their motel room fine.

He made weight no problem but Jason came in at 232 (had to be under 225) so they went and got some water pills till he made 225. Started chugging water and other drinks to rehydrate them. I don't think that they compete till 3:00 Friday afternoon.

As I hear results...I'll post them.

B True
 
i'm sure they will do great...sucks he had to drop 7lbs tho..but hey..what doesnt kill you only makes u stronger
 
I got faith in my boys. They will rock the house.


If your not Cheezin your not pleazin.

Cheese rocking out!!!!!!!!
 
good luck to everyone especially jason, dropping water like that throws your electrolytes out of wack, and its difficult to get back for a competition.

X
 
Just got off of the phone with them...they are all excited.

I believe that Jason placed higher than Shane (brian747478') did by a few places overall (there were like 60 competitors) and that they both placed around the middle of the pack. They were REALLY excited.

I do know that EVERY event except for the stones were A LOT heavier than they were advertised as, the equipment in general was pretty poorly set up, and the judging was VERY inconsistent.

Jason went more than two turns with 600+ on the Conan's Wheel (supposed to be 550) and got 10 with 252 (supposed to be 225) on the Viking. He also went more than 50 seconds with around 300+ on the Hercules hold (supposed to have been 245).

Shane went a turn and a half on the wheel, finished all three power stairs implements (350 each, supposed to be 330), got the 8th stone easily (300) and nearly got the 335 stone. I believe that he also either beat or really hung close to someone that he really had something to prove something to. :)

I can't wait to hear Jason tell about him trying to make weight. The story was hilarous. I believe that he even had to shave his head and chest to make weight...lol.

Lynn did not place top 3 in SHW's but had a good day in all events and beat who he came to beat:)

Congrats guys!!!!

B True
 
wow congrats all around.......... hurry up guys, eat, rest, come back home safe and post the results.

X
 
Tiervexx said:
water pills? I have never heard of these.

they are sold at the grocery store.

but the three main ones used, (in order from least to greatest in terms of most effective)

diazed(so?), taraxatone, and the ever popular lasic(sp?)

X
 
I just got back from Myrtle Beach..

I had a great time... and Jason, Shane, and Lynn all did a great job... I can honestly say I was impressed by EVERY one of their performances.

:)
 
Top Bottom