Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Japanese penis < catapillar

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
OK here we go

I'm on this porn site. I've been browsing around the last few days...porn is amazing. Everythibg is three times as cheap as a real woman, and probably three times as good.

Anyway, the porn on the net is amazing. I'm not really into Asians, and the asian men have small penises...much more so than you'd see even in NYC.

The rest of the US...very well hung by comparison

Contrast what I've shared with the typical 20 pounds of pure cock being railed into MTS's butthole nightly.

Kind of a striking comparison.
 
SublimeZM said:
OK here we go

I'm on this porn site. I've been browsing around the last few days...porn is amazing. Everythibg is three times as cheap as a real woman, and probably three times as good.

Anyway, the porn on the net is amazing. I'm not really into Asians, and the asian men have small penises...much more so than you'd see even in NYC.

The rest of the US...very well hung by comparison

Contrast what I've shared with the typical 20 pounds of pure cock being railed into MTS's butthole nightly.

Kind of a striking comparison.
Don't you have some homework to do, young man?
 
Top Bottom