Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Jaded loves me

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
:bigkiss:
 
Raina said:
I love that the ladies of EF are now like this. It's grand.
we all stick together and stuff:)
You know, to be honest, i have gotten to know alot of u since we started the IA club. and thats what it was meant to be for:)
:heart:
 
hamstershaver said:
you should hear what klu says behind all the ef girls backs

HA! No you actually should hear what she says about you behind yours tiny tim oops I mean hammy :rolleyes:





:lmao:






j/k
 
Miss24k said:
HA! No you actually should hear what she says about you behind yours tiny tim oops I mean hammy :rolleyes:





:lmao:






j/k

LMFAO!
Miss24k, in case you didn't see my K message...I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Damn girl!
 
Miss24k said:
HA! No you actually should hear what she says about you behind yours tiny tim oops I mean hammy :rolleyes:





:lmao:






j/k
omggggggg i love you
that was so hillarious and true sadly
 
The Bigdawg said:
me, you and another EF lady sure, but if you mean Hammy is there, no fucking way LOL.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
you suck
i thought i was making progress with you

ok u pick the other female
 
Top Bottom