we all stick together and stuffRaina said:I love that the ladies of EF are now like this. It's grand.

can i watch?Raina said:I do too!
nohamstershaver said:can i watch?
hamstershaver said:you should hear what klu says behind all the ef girls backs
hamstershaver said:you should hear what klu says behind all the ef girls backs
do tell....................hamstershaver said:you should hear what klu says behind all the ef girls backs

The Bigdawg said:I knew it LOL
hiiiiiiiii bigdawgyno, but would you like to be the 3rd party in our 3some?The Bigdawg said:How you doin!
Now let the rodent watch ok!!!![]()
hamstershaver said:you should hear what klu says behind all the ef girls backs

Miss24k said:HA! No you actually should hear what she says about you behind yours tiny tim oops I mean hammy![]()
j/k
omggggggg i love youMiss24k said:HA! No you actually should hear what she says about you behind yours tiny tim oops I mean hammy![]()
j/k
SoKlueles said:no, but would you like to be the 3rd party in our 3some?
The Bigdawg said:me, you and another EF lady sure, but if you mean Hammy is there, no fucking way LOL.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGThe Bigdawg said:me, you and another EF lady sure, but if you mean Hammy is there, no fucking way LOL.
I love you tooMiss24k said:I love you too![]()

dude no making out in my threadsSoreArms said:I love you too![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














