Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jacked or Jack3d

Lol, I did the same, then I'm like "Wait, am I the fucking idiot? No it can't possibly be 3-D." Then we keep talking and I'm like "Yeah I took some Jacked today and feel great." and I think he paused and was looking at me like "WTF is Jacked...clearly there is a number 3 in it, this guy is a fucking idiot".

After that conversation my brain hole hurt.

I would love to have heard and seen that conversation...
It would have been like when you go to a mexican resturaunt and the thick accented server suggests something but you have no I dea what he says, so you say "What was that" and he Says the same thing over again but this time you answer "Yeah that sounds Great I'll take that" and then he answers with "Whaaaa" "Whabyou habin?" and then the blank stares would end the conversation....

I would love to have heard and seen that conversation...
It would have been like when you go to a mexican resturaunt and the thick accented server suggests something but you have no I dea what he says, so you say "What was that" and he Says the same thing over again but this time you answer "Yeah that sounds Great I'll take that" and then he answers with "Whaaaa" "Whabyou habin?" and then the blank stares would end the conversation....

You pretty much nailed it

Thanks dude, When ever I go to Cafe Rio they have this paticular setup:

Ugly fat mexican lady(Not saying mexicans in general are ugly it's just the way it is there) making tortillas, White guy who asks what you want, mexican guy makes half, white guy asks what sides you want(white guys = english speaking) passes it off to another mexican lady fat or not doesn't matter on this one then pass off your order to two ugly white chicks who ask if you want a drink. One day however the first white guy went to the bathroom and the mexican dude took his place and that's how you got the above quoted post! Yay for language barriers!

Top Bottom