Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've Lost My Mind! Contest Prep Layout!

I don't see anything wrong with the cycle at all for the more advanced user looking to come in at the best condition on stage. I would be running something very similar for prep with some minor changes.

I like the idea of the cycle broken down into two phases aimed at initially adding more size and then following up with the cutting, hardening, and tightening up to the show.

4x more than the top 10 in the Olympia? I don't know who your source is for that, but your numbers are a bit off my friend. And this cycle isn't all that extreme if you look closer at it. Pre contest cycles usually have a higher mg average than others because of all the finishing drugs. This isn't 1970 where a little bit of primo and dbol will get you by. Safety isn't much of an issue, I know what I am doing. Thanks for the concern though.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were competing at the professional level. Best of luck.

I don't see anything wrong with the cycle at all for the more advanced user looking to come in at the best condition on stage. I would be running something very similar for prep with some minor changes.

I like the idea of the cycle broken down into two phases aimed at initially adding more size and then following up with the cutting, hardening, and tightening up to the show.

The stage is addicting, and I just can't stay away! Peer pressure doesn't help either!

You don't see anything wrong with 6 grams of gear a week? It depends on what you think is "wrong." He can do whatever he wants. But two facts remain. ONE: There is no way that much gear isn't damaging to the body. If he, or you, don't care, then that's fine. But it is what it is.

And TWO: If you need 6 grams of gear to compete in a little amateur contest maybe competing isn't for you. I did six HUNDRED mgs a week to get into the shape I'm in in my pic. At 59 years old. And the cycle was only 6 weeks long. So, again, I'm curious to see pics. If the guy has the genetics to go all the way, maybe it's worth it./ But no way do I want ANYONE on this forum to think that isn't a potentially dangerous amount of drugs.

And as for my sources, I've been around at this game a long time. I think I know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were competing at the professional level. Best of luck.

NPC Junior Nationals :)

I want to come in the heavyweight class.. which being 5'7 I think would put me in good shape.

My friends that are doing this too are currently running 1500mg of test, 800mg of EQ and Deca, and will be running 600-800mg of tren with 1000+ mg of Masteron. And then there are the orals..

The max amount of Gear used would be around 3g per week, so I don't see where you are getting 6g from.
I don't plan to compete in a little amateur show. I have competed in many big NPC shows, with many wins and more top 3 finishes.
It's awesome that you competed at age 59, I don't want to take that away from you. But I am doing this for more then a since of accomplishment. My goal is to compete and win.
and for a dangerous amount of drugs? I don't think that is true at all.
I have pictures on this site, look them up if you want to see them.

There's no HGH, no Slin, no peptides.. I don't see how you can say this is dangerous

NPC Junior Nationals :)

I want to come in the heavyweight class.. which being 5'7 I think would put me in good shape.

My friends that are doing this too are currently running 1500mg of test, 800mg of EQ and Deca, and will be running 600-800mg of tren with 1000+ mg of Masteron. And then there are the orals..

I did the NPC as well. They charge you to compete, treat you like shit and if you place you get a plastic trophy. I have respect for anyone who "goes for it", but it isn't worth getting sick over. I realize you're young and you can't contemplate health issues down the road. I'll just say for now, new livers are really hard to find.

The liver can repair itself, and I take plenty of support supps and clenses along the way. By no means am I taking it to dangrous levels. Will liver enzymes be elevated a bit? Could blood pressure become an issue? Maybe. But I know how to take care of those things.

You have been around the game for a long time.. but I think you have been out of touch with it for awhile too. This is not 1975.

The liver can repair itself, and I take plenty of support supps and clenses along the way. By no means am I taking it to dangrous levels. Will liver enzymes be elevated a bit? Could blood pressure become an issue? Maybe. But I know how to take care of those things.

You have been around the game for a long time.. but I think you have been out of touch with it for awhile too. This is not 1975.

Yeah, that must be it. I think it's 1975. (Even though I competed in 2013). I guess human body has evolved so much from then that taking 10 times as much drugs is no longer an issue. You're probably right.

and what place did you finish in?

you are very out of touch with what it takes to compete. Not every one wants to run a tiny cycle so they can feel good about themselves. Some of us actual want to compete

Top Bottom