Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i've been down the past little while... and i've skipped the gym

Wow...thanks. It's hard sometimes without my little girl around. Used to hearing her walking around the house at night and me going to pick her up to hold her. She used to sit down by my garage door (lift in my garage) and wait for me to finish. She isn't there to greet me when I'm done anymore. She'd push the door open and peek at me while I lifted...miss that girl.

Yes...have lost a lot lately. Lots of problems with family, friends, pets, relationships etc...lifting keeps me sane though. Get to focus on it. Yes...I am a Christian...that would be me:)

B True

Last edited:
While I'm a strong believer in taking a break now and then, I also believe that my emotions don't run me.

Meaning, if you need to take a break, take it and enjoy yourself. Your body will tell you when to do this.

But, if you skip the gym, (or anything else) because you don't "feel " like it--I think it's a better plan to to just go and do what needs to be done, regardless of the feelings.

You can be sad and go to the gym.
You can be scared and act with courage.

At least for me, it's my actions that matter.

thanks everyone. i'm sorry to hear about your loss bfold.

i've just had a few personal things arise lately and i've let them get me down and away from the gym, plus then my diet has also followed downhill. anyway, i'm going to try to get back on the horse this week, AND i'm going to get myself a facial and a pedicure.

:)

Small, it sounds like a plan that will work!

Life does throw us curves occasionally and we may even strike out! But there is another turn at bat next inning. (sorry for the baseball analogy, but hey, its me)

You also have to consider that it will probably do you good by breaking any bio routines/ruts your body may have been adjusted to. You will be starting fresh again, and your body will respond better due to the time off!

BE

Top Bottom