Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ITT: Make your stock picks and market predictions, I invest 2k

I am looking at long-term investing, i.e. 5 to 10 years.

I'm looking for diversification, especially ITE. (I'm already in the metals market, and have been for some time now.) Since the gold/silver market tends to an inverse proportionality with the stock market, this provides me with the opportunity to hedge my investments.
:cow:

Beware. Diversification is that cool word scammers use to take your money and throw into crap that generates squat. Usually 'diverse=high risk'. Ask the millions who lost their savings being 'diverse' the past few years.

If you don't have privy information about a stock, you're just gambling as much as the next guy. If you wanna gamble and go high-risk, you could easily find yourself losing it all to some guy named Madoff with his powerpoint presentations who takes all your money, loses it but makes money from the transactions.

You're right. Metals is a great hedge against the falling dollar right now. I'm trying to move as much out of FRN as I can. No inside information, I just wanna be safe.

r

Last edited:
our convo in the chat wore me out. i hoped i helped a little.

ill pick a few stocks and post technical and fundamental anylysis along with them to give you some more to look at

I just purchased a huge amount of BOA.

which one bra?

OA.BE BK OF EAST ASIA 1.68 Stock BER
BOA.DE BK OF EAST ASIA 1.78 Stock GER
BOA.F BK OF EAST ASIA 1.70 Stock FRA
BOA.MU BK OF EAST ASIA 1.71 Stock MUN
BOA.SG BK OF EAST ASIA 1.70 Stock STU

i dont have a detaled enough chart in front of me but it looks as if it has some decent resistance here at around 8 in the short term so hopefully it will bust through that on the next rally and close above it....

i dont have a detaled enough chart in front of me but it looks as if it has some decent resistance here at around 8 in the short term so hopefully it will bust through that on the next rally and close above it....

Im in it long term....BOA is valued at 27.8 Billion with sizable market share so worst case scenario is they merge.....

Im in it long term....BOA is valued at 27.8 Billion with sizable market share so worst case scenario is they merge.....

hells yea.... im just sayin i think ur good...

i was just givin you some short term stuff to look forward to.

kinda eases the mind when the fucker goes up lol

was just sayin if it breaks through the old highs back in january that the stock has had a problem closing above i dont see any other major resistance levels until 15....

that is all

Top Bottom