Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ITT: Make your stock picks and market predictions, I invest 2k

samoth

With prices where they are now, owing to the current market, what stock(s) are going to shine?

I'm prepared to invest around 2k.

Please give me your stock pick (or industry-wide prediction) and a brief rationale. TYIA

:cow:

With prices where they are now, owing to the current market, what stock(s) are going to shine?

I'm prepared to invest around 2k.

If all you have is 2k -- save it for a rainy day. Savings account, gold, something safe. Something you can make liquid real fast if needed. That's not enough to start taking risks, nor is it enough to make big money passively.

btw: If your knowledge of the stock market involves 'what stocks will become big'? Stay farrr away from it. Plenty of Madoffs who will see you, act all smart and pro and try to scam you out of your money real fast.

r

If all you have is 2k -- save it for a rainy day. Savings account, gold, something safe. Something you can make liquid real fast if needed. That's not enough to start taking risks, nor is it enough to make big money passively.

btw: If your knowledge of the stock market involves 'what stocks will become big'? Stay farrr away from it. Plenty of Madoffs who will see you, act all smart and pro and try to scam you out of your money real fast.

r

I am looking at long-term investing, i.e. 5 to 10 years.

I'm looking for diversification, especially ITE. (I'm already in the metals market, and have been for some time now.) Since the gold/silver market tends to an inverse proportionality with the stock market, this provides me with the opportunity to hedge my investments.

r
TITCR :artist:

Top Bottom