needtogetaas
New member
who is with me.
o i am good bro thanks.swole said:i am, bitchnizzle.
How's my angel doing?![]()
![]()
nycgirl said:What did you cook for dinner today? Its Sunday, I hope it was something heavy, warm and perfect for this cold weekend.
I'm making Jiffy cornbread next week.![]()
swole said:YOU? Make cornbread? Get the fugg outta here.
lol.i made corn chowder.nycgirl said:What did you cook for dinner today? Its Sunday, I hope it was something heavy, warm and perfect for this cold weekend.
I'm making Jiffy cornbread next week.![]()
needtogetas said:lol.i made corn chowder.
i like to eat it with benutbutter crackers.
needtogetas said:lol.i made corn chowder.
i like to eat it with benutbutter crackers.
drinking.what the fuck elce.FEISTY11975 said:With you for what? What are we doing?

mightymouse69 said:my arms hurt from shoveling.
needtogetas said:drinking.what the fuck elce.![]()
lol@beenut.jack_schitt said:C'mon dude...the P and the B are nowhere NEAR each other on the keyboard.
Dunk said:Invest in a snow blower. This is the first year im using one.
My neighbor comes over to me the minute i start the thing up. Hes like can i borrow that after your done? Im like "no". He goes but i thought we were friends. I toldem we are but go buy your own snow blower if you knew you were going to need one. Fuckin Jews kill me.
Yo. Tell me all this snow aint some shit or what?
mightymouse69 said:I bought one with my neighbor last year, top notch Toro, and the dude seized it up last month...its under repairs figures...Snow rocks...
jack_schitt said:You guys getting blasted? I haven't even had time to watch the news...whats MoTown lookin like?
mightymouse69 said:we got close to two feet today! its not bad though, all powder...where are you now?
jack_schitt said:Arkantucky...we got alot of flurries today...no stickage but peeps were still freaked. It's around 28-32 here.
jack_schitt said:Arkantucky...we got alot of flurries today...no stickage but peeps were still freaked. It's around 28-32 here.
Gambino said:haha dude...the snow is good up here, fuck arkantucky
I'm going to the UP for a 4 day weekend starting thurs, looking to be fun
mightymouse69 said:I know a really fun chick in Murray, KY if you are in the area?
jack_schitt said:Is that near Louisville?
mightymouse69 said:No western KY, Tenn border...she's fun.
jack_schitt said:Does she travel? I work alot lol.
needtogetas said:thread jackers.
getting drunk.mightymouse69 said:penis butter
not muchAngel said:went to store got more
i dont see why notneedtogetas said:not much
jack_schitt said:Arkantucky...
he dont really knowMr. dB said:Well, which is it?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














