Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Merry Christmas Not Happy Holiday.

I just saw on the news, a Christian group or coalition is boycotting all stores that greet you at the door with "Happy Holidays" I just noticed one of the names was GAP... did'nt hear the rest.

gonelifting said:
I just saw on the news, a Christian group or coalition is boycotting all stores that greet you at the door with "Happy Holidays" I just noticed one of the names was GAP... did'nt hear the rest.
Can you believe this? I cant believe this . What the hell is going on? Does anyone know what the hell is going on with this? jesus h christ. Watch for it on Fox News.Im sure O'Liely will eat this shit up. Holy Crap.

curling said:
I am so sick of hearing happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas. This is suppose to be the day we celebrate the Lord coming to save our miserable butts and the secular world says Happy Holidays. Next time I am going to say Happy Birthday Jesus when somebody says it.
dude ...are you for real?

Curling,you're a decent dude,but every now and then you post some shit up that is just scary.Outside of the differing religious celebrations,there's a combo package of X-mas and New years around this time,and not everybody wants to conform to saying things the politically sect way.

remember that NFL commercial in which pre-game after the coach gave his team the pep talk,he summoned the "clergy" for the team prayer
and then the Rabbi
and then the whatever the Buddhist dude is called
and then the Muslim
and then the Native American
and so on

Not only can it be because people celebrate different holidays this time of year, but you won't see some people to wish them a Happy New Year before it hits. When I'm around my family and people I know of my religious background I'll use Merry Christmas. If not I'll issue a blanket happy holiday wish because despite differences I can get over myself for a moment and hope others have a good time. Try it.

The world is about diversity.. not everyone believes in christianity.. some by choice.. some by upbringing.. so christmas means nothing to them.. which is great.. because all the stores near me that are run by indians are still open.. :).. but seriously.. this isn't called being PC.. it's called respect for others.. decency.. if you know the person your talking to believes the same thing as you.. then by all means.. say happy birthday jesus.. whatever you wanna say.. but if you don't.. it's completely respectful to say happy holidays.. it's the new year coming up.. and that is a holiday for everyone.. religion or not..

I personally don't believe in christianity.. by choice.. i don't get offended when people say merry christmas to me.. i just sort of chuckle and say happy holidays.. but it's when people say things like what your saying that bother me.. we don't push our non-beliefs on you.. don't push your beliefs on us.. simple as that..

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

:)

Top Bottom