Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Kitchen Time... WHAT DO YOU EAT???

nacius

Ok, I got the gym stuff under control, now the kitchen stuff needs a little tune-up.
What do you eat and when do you eat it?

PS Do I have to eat food with no flavor like plain oatmeal for this to work?

What are your goals bro? In any case, dieting does not need to be painful. It can be pretty satisfying in some cases. Post your goals, and your stats.

I am by no means fat. My goals are to build stregnth and get cut. It is hard for me to put on any mass. I am 140 lbs. (male) It is not that I need to diet, but I need to know what to eat and how much to eat of it. Currently I eat about 3500 calories a day. I do a lot of cardio which is why I can sustain that diet. I swim for an hour each day and I mountain bike on the weekends. I was recently told to slash the cardio because it was "catabolizing" (i think that was the term) my muscles. Any help here would be appreciated.

If you're trying to bulk up a bit, I'd cut back a little on the cardio...or at least eat more cals. Try to eat more whole unprocessed foods...oatmeal is a good one. But you can also enjoy fun stuff like peanut butter and jelly, tuna casserole, spaghettie and meatballs, grilled chicken/steak, tacos, nuts, etc. Just keep track of what you're eating and what's happening to your body. If you're gaining too much fat, cut back on your cals...if your not gaining enough muscle add more. You just have to figure out whats good for you.

Top Bottom