Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Its gonna be a double wedding

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
yay

I'm getting married!

Bet you guys and gals didn't expect that.. well the question was popped early today at the gym.

:beer:
 
Bulls envy the pile of shit this thread represents.
 
Would i bullshit about something like this?
 
Goofy woman. You are too much like me. :)
 
awittyusername said:
Why do you chicks always bring something up....Then, wait for the guys to ask you wtf you are talking about....Why can't you just tell us in the first place?

WERD!


HI!!!!!! AWITTY!!!!!
 
If this isn't an attention, look at me thread I sure as fugg don't know what is.

Wow. This is seriously a new low in LAMD (look at me disorder).
 
humantarget said:
how romantic. at the gym. in the midst of protein shake farts. classy & also bullshit.


I live at the gym, my gym family was there.. it was uber romantic amongst the sweat and the iron.
 
Erzulie said:
yay

I'm getting married!

Bet you guys and gals didn't expect that.. well the question was popped early today at the gym.

:beer:

Proposal at the gym.....??
That's hardcore fitness love right there :)

Congrats, have you chose a date yet?
 
swole said:
If this isn't an attention, look at me thread I sure as fugg don't know what is.

Wow. This is seriously a new low in LAMD (look at me disorder).


shup you
 
awittyusername said:
Why do you chicks always bring something up....Then, wait for the guys to ask you wtf you are talking about....Why can't you just tell us in the first place?

I contemplated killing myself after reading your post just because I couldn't fucking agree more.

Our replies are making it worse.

Jesus H this is trully ungodly. Where is KB? We need help in taking down this beast.
 
foreigngirl said:
uhmmmmm.....dunno, would you?


Congrats if you dont. Details plz :)


Remember that guy I talked to you about?
 
It's gonna be a hardcore wedding.

They are gonna do a brisk job down the isle with 20's in hand. Then once they get up to the front, not the alter, but the squatting cage, they will say they're desired rep set scheme as their vows.

So lovely
 
awittyusername said:
Why do you chicks always bring something up....Then, wait for the guys to ask you wtf you are talking about....Why can't you just tell us in the first place?

Agreed. Why cant you just come right out and say that you made this thread to get my attention?
 
awittyusername said:
Why do you chicks always bring something up....Then, wait for the guys to ask you wtf you are talking about....Why can't you just tell us in the first place?

They ALWAYS say shit that prompts you to say a question. Like, "I'm sore today" and you say "oh really, why is that" (because you actually give a shit...)...and it's never ending. It's the only way they can keep the men involved in a convo if the guy doesnt just run away from the getgo.

ohhhh man, FUCKIN women.
 
jack_schitt said:
Agreed. Why cant you just come right out and say that you made this thread to get my attention?


well, you didn't propose.. dammit
 
ceasar989 said:
They ALWAYS say shit that prompts you to say a question. Like, "I'm sore today" and you say "oh really, why is that" (because you actually give a shit)...and it's never ending. It's the only way they can keep the men involved in a convo if the guy doesnt just run away from the getgo.

ohhhh man, FUCKIN women.


how else are we gonna keep you interested?
 
ceasar989 said:
They ALWAYS say shit that prompts you to say a question. Like, "I'm sore today" and you say "oh really, why is that" (because you actually give a shit...)...and it's never ending. It's the only way they can keep the men involved in a convo if the guy doesnt just run away from the getgo.

ohhhh man, FUCKIN women.


If i say I'm sore today.. and he say's OH really why is that... then that fucker knows it wasn't cause of something he did right :rolleyes:
 
swole said:
I contemplated killing myself after reading your post just because I couldn't fucking agree more.

Our replies are making it worse.

Jesus H this is trully ungodly. Where is KB? We need help in taking down this beast.

This is one of my pet peeves. Chicks do this shit in real life. It pisses me off. I normally just say "oh"...and don't give her the pleasure in catering to her tease by asking for her to expain
 
awittyusername said:
This is one of my pet peeves. Chicks do this shit in real life. It pisses me off. I normally just say "oh"...and don't give her the pleasure in catering to her tease by asking for her to expain


and yet another post on my glorious thread by the one and only AWITTY ;)
 
theoak01 said:
whos the lucky guy friskers?


I wouldn't exactly call him lucky... He's yet to meet my online persona :evil:
 
foreigngirl said:
lol...dont say sex, cause thats on another level

I was gonna say going on a picnic to talk about days of our lives and my 77th journal entry of the month, but if all you wanna do is talk about sex than YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT!

YOU NEVER ATTEND TO MY EMOTIONAL NEEDS!!!

;)
 
awittyusername said:
Notice she still hasn't fully explained herself yet.


yes, I am still waiting an answer to my question too. I'll get it when this thread gets to the 5th page :lmao:


Sorry Erzulie :)
 
ceasar989 said:
I was gonna say going on a picnic to talk about days of our lives and my 77th journal entry of the month, but if all you wanna do is talk about sex than YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT!

YOU NEVER ATTEND TO MY EMOTIONAL NEEDS!!!

;)


I hate going on a picnic. Can we go hiking instead? Then you cant talk back, cause your braeth is gonna be short
 
awittyusername said:
Notice she still hasn't fully explained herself yet.


you don't know him.. all you need to know is im getting hitched in the trailer park next to fisty and stick.
 
foreigngirl said:
I hate going on a picnic. Can we go hicking instead? Then you cant talk back, cause your braeth is gonna be short

Out of breath? You think I'm fat, dont you? I knew I looked fat in these pants!
 
StickFigure said:
Well, I figure it's only fair since she's gonna be my best man


I bet i look sexier in a tux than you do in a long flowing gown and stilleto's
 
StickFigure said:
I don't know, i bet i doll up pretty good


I totally see a trip to the MAC counter come april! Dude.. you are so gonna get made up Frisky style ;)
 
awittyusername said:
Seriously, Frisky do you have a predetermined number of posts that have to be hit before you tell everyone wtf you are talking about?


its pretty clear sheesh..

page 5 and ill spillit
 
humantarget said:
i'm gonna pay some mod $300 to lock this.


wtf

ok, ill send you my paypal.. and change into my mod suit asap
 
humantarget said:
you couldn't moderate your own ass.


my ass is very well moderated thank you very much, my beau wouldn't apprecciate that comment
 
EnderJE said:
When did you start dating the blind guy?


what he doesn't see won't hurt him one way or another
 
Erzulie said:
my ass is very well moderated thank you very much, my beau wouldn't apprecciate that comment
next time, break those pills in half, EZ Rider.......
 
Top Bottom