
Erzulie said:Would i bullshit about something like this?
Erzulie said:Would i bullshit about something like this?
Erzulie said:Would i bullshit about something like this?
awittyusername said:Why do you chicks always bring something up....Then, wait for the guys to ask you wtf you are talking about....Why can't you just tell us in the first place?
humantarget said:how romantic. at the gym. in the midst of protein shake farts. classy & also bullshit.
Erzulie said:yay
I'm getting married!
Bet you guys and gals didn't expect that.. well the question was popped early today at the gym.
![]()
If it's true then it's the guy you were bitching about last week. Can't wait for the EF divorce drama man hating......Erzulie said:yay
I'm getting married!
Bet you guys and gals didn't expect that.. well the question was popped early today at the gym.
![]()
swole said:If this isn't an attention, look at me thread I sure as fugg don't know what is.
Wow. This is seriously a new low in LAMD (look at me disorder).
awittyusername said:Why do you chicks always bring something up....Then, wait for the guys to ask you wtf you are talking about....Why can't you just tell us in the first place?
foreigngirl said:uhmmmmm.....dunno, would you?
Congrats if you dont. Details plz![]()
awittyusername said:Why do you chicks always bring something up....Then, wait for the guys to ask you wtf you are talking about....Why can't you just tell us in the first place?
Erzulie said:Remember that guy I talked to you about?
awittyusername said:Why do you chicks always bring something up....Then, wait for the guys to ask you wtf you are talking about....Why can't you just tell us in the first place?
jack_schitt said:Agreed. Why cant you just come right out and say that you made this thread to get my attention?
ceasar989 said:They ALWAYS say shit that prompts you to say a question. Like, "I'm sore today" and you say "oh really, why is that" (because you actually give a shit)...and it's never ending. It's the only way they can keep the men involved in a convo if the guy doesnt just run away from the getgo.
ohhhh man, FUCKIN women.
foreigngirl said:how else are we gonna keep you interested?
ceasar989 said:They ALWAYS say shit that prompts you to say a question. Like, "I'm sore today" and you say "oh really, why is that" (because you actually give a shit...)...and it's never ending. It's the only way they can keep the men involved in a convo if the guy doesnt just run away from the getgo.
ohhhh man, FUCKIN women.
swole said:I contemplated killing myself after reading your post just because I couldn't fucking agree more.
Our replies are making it worse.
Jesus H this is trully ungodly. Where is KB? We need help in taking down this beast.
ceasar989 said:haha, dare I answer that question?
awittyusername said:This is one of my pet peeves. Chicks do this shit in real life. It pisses me off. I normally just say "oh"...and don't give her the pleasure in catering to her tease by asking for her to expain
Erzulie said:and yet another post on my glorious thread by the one and only AWITTY![]()
theoak01 said:whos the lucky guy friskers?
theoak01 said:whos the lucky guy friskers?

foreigngirl said:lol...dont say sex, cause thats on another level
StickFigure said:LOL! I wouldn't say "Lucky"
awittyusername said:Notice she still hasn't fully explained herself yet.

StickFigure said:LOL! I wouldn't say "Lucky"

ceasar989 said:I was gonna say going on a picnic to talk about days of our lives and my 77th journal entry of the month, but if all you wanna do is talk about sex than YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT!
YOU NEVER ATTEND TO MY EMOTIONAL NEEDS!!!
![]()
awittyusername said:Notice she still hasn't fully explained herself yet.
meatheads, lol.Erzulie said:I live at the gym, my gym family was there.. it was uber romantic amongst the sweat and the iron.
Erzulie said:you don't know him.. all you need to know is im getting hitched in the trailer park next to fisty and stick.
foreigngirl said:I hate going on a picnic. Can we go hicking instead? Then you cant talk back, cause your braeth is gonna be short
StickFigure said:Can I be a brides maid
StickFigure said:Can I be a brides maid
jack_schitt said:Sigworthy
Erzulie said:
StickFigure said:Well, I figure it's only fair since she's gonna be my best man
Erzulie said:You'll already have a dress, so i guess you can
humantarget said:this him?![]()
Erzulie said:I bet i look sexier in a tux than you do in a long flowing gown and stilleto's
StickFigure said:I don't know, i bet i doll up pretty good
ceasar989 said:Out of breath? You think I'm fat, dont you? I knew I looked fat in these pants!
pfff, that tranny is way hotter than you....Erzulie said:Nope thats me fucker
Erzulie said:I totally see a trip to the MAC counter come april! Dude.. you are so gonna get made up Frisky style![]()
haha, i finally broke tha' ole' mare! she'll ride right proper now!Erzulie said:I know![]()
Erzulie said:well, you didn't propose.. dammit
bigmann245 said:dont you have to meet in person in order to propose? oh wait never mind....

StickFigure said:
I havn't officially proposed yet.
Erzulie said:I bet i look sexier in a tux than you do in a long flowing gown and stilleto's
Man, you are going to be so sorry when you discover she's a man-hater, ugly, fat, and doesn't do anal.StickFigure said:
I havn't officially proposed yet.
bigmann245 said:dude she said in stilleto......
StickFigure said:huhu hu hu huhu hu coool!
profile check
awittyusername said:Seriously, Frisky do you have a predetermined number of posts that have to be hit before you tell everyone wtf you are talking about?
i'm gonna pay some mod $300 to lock this.Erzulie said:its pretty clear sheesh..
page 5 and ill spillit
lmao...humantarget said:i'm gonna pay some mod $300 to lock this.
EnderJE said:Man, you are going to be so sorry when you discover she's a man-hater, ugly, fat, and doesn't do anal.

humantarget said:i'm gonna pay some mod $300 to lock this.
you couldn't moderate your own ass.Erzulie said:wtf
ok, ill send you my paypal.. and change into my mod suit asap
i thought she took fiber for that...humantarget said:you couldn't moderate your own ass.
humantarget said:you couldn't moderate your own ass.
Krispy Kreme.EnderJE said:i thought she took fiber for that...
When did you start dating the blind guy?Erzulie said:my ass is very well moderated thank you very much, my beau wouldn't apprecciate that comment
EnderJE said:When did you start dating the blind guy?
next time, break those pills in half, EZ Rider.......Erzulie said:my ass is very well moderated thank you very much, my beau wouldn't apprecciate that comment
Tell that to any guy that made out with a tranny. Speaking of which, where is Lestat?Erzulie said:what he doesn't see won't hurt him one way or another
you're fucking bi-polar, aren't you?Erzulie said:i did![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














