Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Its gonna be a double wedding

congrats friskybutt
:)
dont let these haters upset u, they are just jealous ur marrying that dude instead of them
 
Wait this is real?

I'm too new to discern the bullshit from the reality.
 
JavaGuru said:
McGriddles by the dozen?

mmmmmmmmmm

Thanks a bundle... diet started this week, so no freaking McGriddles for me. Now Im hungry dammit. :worried:
 
Erzulie said:
mmmmmmmmmm

Thanks a bundle... diet started this week, so no freaking McGriddles for me. Now Im hungry dammit. :worried:
The last thing you need is another car accident.... :) BTW, what does your diet look like, CKD? :coffee:
 
tommy2tone said:
yo assdrizzle can i be the limo driver?

We are gonna use a pickup truck with a shotgun rack in the back, and pull a trailer with hay for the wedding party to tag along.

You in?
 
Erzulie said:
We are gonna use a pickup truck with a shotgun rack in the back, and pull a trailer with hay for the wedding party to tag along.

You in?

i'll be the one wearing the gas mask.... you southern folk and ur peppers and spicy food
 
tommy2tone said:
i'll be the one wearing the gas mask.... you southern folk and ur peppers and spicy food


Its gonna be a crawfish boil for the reception, with 40's and moonshine!

We will have that pepper eating contest too :p
 
I'm not reading thru this garbage of a thread, was she serious or not?
 
alien amp pharm said:
I'm not reading thru this garbage of a thread, was she serious or not?


Of course i'm getting married :rolleyes:
 
Angel said:
is he hot?????


I'd have it no other way... I'm just marrying him for his body and his good looks, of course for his money too....
 
Erzulie said:
I'd have it no other way... I'm just marrying him for his body and his good looks, of course for his money too....
is he moving in with you or are you moving in with him???
what about sense of humor??????? that counts to doesnt it?
 
Erzulie said:
I'd have it no other way... I'm just marrying him for his body and his good looks, of course for his money too....
You're a woman so that goes without saying...duh.. :) More importantly, can he make you tap?
 
Angel said:
is he moving in with you or are you moving in with him???
what about sense of humor??????? that counts to doesnt it?
Is that you in your avatar? If so, I want to e-flirt with you so bad Lesat would be impressed..that's hawt....:lmao:
 
Angel said:
is he moving in with you or are you moving in with him???
what about sense of humor??????? that counts to doesnt it?

Still not sure if I wanna live in my house or his mobile home..

He has a great sense of humor, he's marrying me
 
JavaGuru said:
You're a woman so that goes without saying...duh.. :) More importantly, can he make you tap?


Oh please! Thats another great thing about this marriage, he does all the tapping. :evil:
 
JavaGuru said:
You like having the penis/strap on in a relationship...is it a control thing? :evil:


LOL

well duh!
 
Don't be suprised if he tries to slip a 2 lb plate on your finger for a ring!


RADAR
 
JavaGuru said:
Is that you in your avatar? If so, I want to e-flirt with you so bad Lesat would be impressed..that's hawt....:lmao:
yes i think it is an excellent pic..good thing i just got my hair done
 
Angel said:
yes i think it is an excellent pic..good thing i just got my hair done
Honey, you didn't need to go to no salon to look hawt in that pic. I wanna make you the queen of my double wide...:lmao:
 
JavaGuru said:
Honey, you didn't need to go to no salon to look hawt in that pic. I wanna make you the queen of my double wide...:lmao:
oh boy.........better make a wide entry way because i will under no circumstances diet dang it! :)
 
Gymgurl said:
Are you walking down the dirt path to Hank Williams Jr.?


Oh yea! I forgot about that song.. thanks for the reminder :rose:
 
Angel said:
oh boy.........better make a wide entry way because i will under no circumstances diet dang it! :)
Honey, since the firefighters had to cut my last girlfriend out of my trailer to take her to the hospital I installed a "drop down wall" on hinges, I got ya covered..... :p
 
NJjuice22 said:
I like erzulie...but she is one of those chicks who falls inlove with a diff guy every other week.


:lmao:

I just spit my water


I've been in love twice in my life, well not counting last week and the week before. And oh the two in January, and that one in December but that was just to get the ring.
 
JavaGuru said:
Honey, since the firefighters had to cut my last girlfriend out of my trailer to take her to the hospital I installed a "drop down wall" on hinges, I got ya covered..... :p
LOL....a flat bed tow truck can be my limo........kinda like a convertable...my hair blowin in the breeze...
 
humantarget said:
cuz i bet both of you have jacked up feet.


Only my big toe on my left foot, its kinda crooked but not too bad.
 
Erzulie said:
:lmao:

I just spit my water


I've been in love twice in my life, well not counting last week and the week before. And oh the two in January, and that one in December but that was just to get the ring.
my god if i wasnt so sure of your home state i would swear you are my sister...she has had like 6 guys propose...she would say yes wear the ring for a while than split
 
Angel said:
my god if i wasnt so sure of your home state i would swear you are my sister...she has had like 6 guys propose...she would say yes wear the ring for a while than split


You're fucking kidding me right?

lol
 
Erzulie said:
You're fucking kidding me right?

lol
not at all....she is a snotty bitch....this one guy was awesome..very nice to her and our family..still sends mom flowers on holidays......she just thinks nothing is good enough for her.....
 
Angel said:
not at all....she is a snotty bitch....this one guy was awesome..very nice to her and our family..still sends mom flowers on holidays......she just thinks nothing is good enough for her.....
eat any more whole salads lately?
 
humantarget said:
eat any more whole salads lately?
no i am pissed i bought all the fixings for a ceasar salad but never bought the friggin lettuce........i did buy brownines,twinkies, and massive amounts of shit foods tho.....tee hee
 
Angel said:
no i am pissed i bought all the fixings for a ceasar salad but never bought the friggin lettuce........i did buy brownines,twinkies, and massive amounts of shit foods tho.....tee hee
lol @ chubby housewives on EF.
 
Angel said:
not at all....she is a snotty bitch....this one guy was awesome..very nice to her and our family..still sends mom flowers on holidays......she just thinks nothing is good enough for her.....


pitiful!
 
Angel said:
no i am pissed i bought all the fixings for a ceasar salad but never bought the friggin lettuce........i did buy brownines,twinkies, and massive amounts of shit foods tho.....tee hee
That's what keeps you hawt...don't fix what ain't broken... ;)
 
so, i'm out of KARMA HITS for today, i'll have to give out more KARMA HITS when i get some more KARMA HITS to give out. but feel free to give some KARMA HITS to anyone who comes to mind.........
 
humantarget said:
her frickin' kids school teachers are gators. both next door neighbors are gators. mailman's a gator....it's the bayou....
no kidding...LOL
i hope the soon to be mr. ezulie atleast has teef
 
Top Bottom