Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its friday ya!!!! So when is cheat day?

I try as best I can to draw giving people and selfless people around me. THe team I set in place I try my hardest to make sure they are at least a little selfless and care for others mostly.. We all have to get ahead our self's in life but I wish no one around me has to do that at the expense of some one else.

The woman we have now and all the leaders of the site are more then I could ask for. They all give of them self daily and half the time they do not get crap for it.

When they do its because they earned it and did not have to tread on anyone to get it... We just got a good group of people around here.... I am lucky
we get our motivation, our inspiration, from the man in green with the tongue ring. :verygood:

Tonight I had chili kebabs, whole wheat pasta with sugar snap peas in sundried tomatoe pesto.

I am having pasta on occasion, but let me tell you, the amount of pasta I get to eat to fit in with my whole calorie/diet plan right now makes me wonder if it is really worth it.

I had pizza and ice cream last night it was ok but I wished I would have gotten sushi like I had first thought. Oh well always next saturday for that. Last saturdays was really good I had sweet potatoe chips and plantain chips with bbq chicken.

I had pizza and ice cream last night it was ok but I wished I would have gotten sushi like I had first thought. Oh well always next saturday for that. Last saturdays was really good I had sweet potatoe chips and plantain chips with bbq chicken.

I can't stand the stuff.

Top Bottom