Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's been awhile since I last posted...but....

So anyhow, last week, after having pnumonia for a week, I decided to stay home and put some outdoor stuff away before it snowed. I threw some Steamfresh vegetables in the microwave, started eating lunch, and began to choke on my food.

I choked so badly that I began to vomit in my windpipe, which caused me to start passing out. I tried to dial 911 but dropped the phone. As I began to black out, I tried one last time to clear my trachea by throwing myself into the kitchen table.

My Dad, who is very sick, was at my house that day. He heard me take out the kitchen table, came downstairs to find me on the floor, but could not find my phone, which I had knocked under the table.

My dad ran to my neighbors, grabbed their phone, while the neighbor's kid ran over to perform CPR on me.

The EMT's came in 4 more minutes and began everything else they could do. Epi/Shock/more CPR. This went on for nearly 20 minutes only thankfully because the doctor on call handling the Emergency room that afternoon refused to let the EMT's stop.

I'm posting this because it's crazy how a simple sickness can pretty much cause someone to become clinically dead. With all the stuff people take, people sometimes take for granted their health. Yet, in a crazy way, years of var, anadrol, enanthate and working out is what helped me fight thru this event.

EF's lost some good people over the years. I hope to not see more in the future because of someone failing to recognize a simple symptom.

I was pumped full of freezing fluid which brought my body temp to 32 degrees. Then, over the course of days, I was thawed out. I fought for the last 7 days in ICU failing in and out of an induced coma.

I just wanted to wish some of the old school EF'ers a Merry Christmas.

Holy fucking shit!
I'm glad you pulled through man.

damn dude, just saw this. Glad ur ok. fuck I would be freaked out. Any near death experience revelation type shit?

damn dude, just saw this. Glad ur ok. fuck I would be freaked out. Any near death experience revelation type shit?

No white light but lots of pen lights.

I had no heartbeat but could totally hear what was going on. They put me in a coma and I still tried to pull out my intubation tube. I could totally smell one nurses gum.

Hot!!

It could have only been better if you were getting a prostate exam at the same time.

I have no idea how I did not blow a giant ball of water out of my ass. IV's + potassium pills=bloated stomach.

I set off the heart rate warning alarm when I was finally able to take a shit.

so all this shit aside, how has this effected your jackedness and that golden tan?

Top Bottom