Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Issues with testosterone

No one has ever died from a few hundred mgs of test. You'd have to take grams of it non stop for years, and if you do, you deserve what comes to you. Nolva on the other hand CAN kill you, but it would also take some heavy dosing. However, it doesn't take muchnolva to make you feel like shit. I never heard anyone say, "Hey, I went from 200 mgs of test to 300 mgs of test and boy, do I feel lousy."

That is true. I was up to 1250mg Test E years back and I felt pretty good most of the time. Sometimes a little tired or had some sweating spells. But I was also on 150mg of winny eod, and 600 mg eq a week. I was cock strong, and ripped though. 217lbs and I was benching 405 and squatting 465.

Individual tolerance to high levels of test and preventative measures like n2guard etc can drastically reduce side effects.

I have no doubt I could run a gram of test a week and likely need only a small amount of ai to offset the excess water as I don't even use ai on 500.

Some other guy might need ai on 250mg believe it or not because his body doesn't tolerate the water bloat very well.

I would use AI just because I had gyno once and it is almost gone. Will take a few more months to get it all gone, but don't want that shit back ever!

Top Bottom