Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isolate Bars for subcutaneous fat - what?

Mayonatua

How is it possible to lose subcutaneous fat and loseweight with the Isolate Bar by Ironman, if it has glucose syrup,chocolate, bites of strawberries? These ingredients don't match fatloss in my opinion. Or maybe there is something I don't understand –can you enlighten me?

How is it possible to lose subcutaneous fat and loseweight with the Isolate Bar by Ironman, if it has glucose syrup,chocolate, bites of strawberries? These ingredients don't match fatloss in my opinion. Or maybe there is something I don't understand –can you enlighten me?

As always - marketing bullshit aimed at those who are not like you, and won't read the ingredient list. The vast majority of people just read what they write on the front side of the product, where they put lots if different claims, but barely any customer bothers to take a glance at the ingredient list to see if their claims are substantiated. This is one of those cases where they just claim all sorts of things hoping that you won't check the ingredients.

hey Mobster! Thanks for the advice. Do you by chance have any recipe you would recommend me to do these bars?

This is what I do.

I mix together raw instant quick oatmeal, whey protein isolate, natural almond butter and just enough water to make it all into a big paste. I then roll the balls in raw shredded coconut so the balls don't stick.

Super easy and doesn't require any cooking.

You can also add in things like raisins, nuts etc.

This is what I do.

I mix together raw instant quick oatmeal, whey protein isolate, natural almond butter and just enough water to make it all into a big paste. I then roll the balls in raw shredded coconut so the balls don't stick.

Super easy and doesn't require any cooking.

You can also add in things like raisins, nuts etc.

This works or you can change the butter for honey. There are also a lot of suggestions for home made bars online - do a google search.

There are tons of recipes online. It will really be a much better option than buying any commercial product. As you can see from the bar you have, there are so many garbage ingredients in there.

Top Bottom