Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ISA-TEST GF + recycle by purus labs for pct???

determined22

ISA-TEST GF + recycle by purus labs for pct.....what do you guys think??..any1 else use any of them??

i got them for free from a friend and i am going to start my 1st cycle...so thot why not jst use these for pct....

ISA-TEST GF + recycle by purus labs for pct.....what do you guys think??..any1 else use any of them??

i got them for free from a friend and i am going to start my 1st cycle...so thot why not jst use these for pct....

Never used either. I only use products from trusted suppliers that I know work. Go over to Ntbm and pick up some post cycle/ unleashed, and daa to run with your clomid. Mr supps has some great pct prods also. Definitely pick up some forma. What are you running for your cycle?

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Never used either. I only use products from trusted suppliers that I know work. Go over to Ntbm and pick up some post cycle/ unleashed, and daa to run with your clomid. Mr supps has some great pct prods also. Definitely pick up some forma. What are you running for your cycle?

check out isa-test bro...its got some good reviews and has been clinically tested....
as for unleashed i want to get it but its forever out of stock and i cant wait any longer to start my cycle...
as for organ support i forgot the companies name which i got...so thats why i den list it down....

Wk 1-12 testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d(1st week 350..then 2nd week onwards 500mg)
Wk 1-4 Dianabol = 20mg/day 1st week then after that 30mg
Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg eod - monitor and adjust accordingly.
Wk 4-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.
the reason im running hcg from 4th week is cause i dont wnt have to deal with ball shrinkage and then suddenly give a huge kick to the nads after my cycle at 1000iu

PCT
Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 25/25/25/25
forma
DAA

vitamine e and now liver support through out

I would take 250 mg twice a week from beginning instead of pyramiding up. Same for the dbol. Unleashed always sells out fast because it works so well that's why I stock up in advance. If you can afford hcgen then I'd run that on cycle and blast the hcg before pct. you still have 14 weeks before the cycle ends to acquire some unleashed before pct so I'd keep a eye open. Good luck.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom