Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is zma good during a cycle?

Prot-Fac supps are a GOOD PRICE....but funny thing is....it's almost 10 bucks cheaper on BB.com!!!! Just so you know....sorry, but a buck is a buck!!! They ship fast and cheap too! I got DX-7 with my Post Cycle, Zip, Vigor and unleashed...saved about 100 bucks total!

2raptors said:
Prot-Fac supps are a GOOD PRICE....but funny thing is....it's almost 10 bucks cheaper on BB.com!!!! Just so you know....sorry, but a buck is a buck!!! They ship fast and cheap too! I got DX-7 with my Post Cycle, Zip, Vigor and unleashed...saved about 100 bucks total!

I hate their board but their prices can't be beat. I know they buy a ton of stuff from Alex at Protein Factory at a reduced rate and sell it with almost no mark up.

ZMA is no miracle worker as an anabolic however, magnesium is a very important nutrient and ZMA is a relatively easy way of assuring you get what you need in a high quality, readily assimilated form. the zinc is important too, but i think the magnesium even more so. and it is not very expensive either if you shop around. i can't tell you how many clients i have put on this simple inexpensive supplement that report better sleep, among other benefits. and a good nights sleep is HUGE to any kind of anabolic spurts.

magnesium is one of the more inexpensive "foundation" supplements that the majority of people should include in their regimens.

2raptors said:

this is interesting and a bit dissapointing also..

Top Bottom