Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this mean and cold?

I'm 30 now, but a couple of years ago I dated a 42 year old women. It was mainly based on sex and drugs though. We new it was not going to be anything we just like the way we made each other feel.

Just curious

ms.skins said:
When it didn't, I would spend a good half an hour performing oral sex.

Sounds like you were having to work way too hard and he didn't seem to appreciate it too much. If you are decent looking at all you would make someone else a good catch. Was this guy rich or something? How did you meet? Why would you work so hard to give your pussy away to someone who didn't even appreciate it?

Ditto on his living with his mother. It had better be a medical reason. Shit if she can't take care of herself, she should be in a home. Maybe he will collect on her will, but he won't if he moves out. Who knows?

He's 53, he should be able to stand up to his mother.

If he will not stand up for you, maybe you need to
take another look at him, and see if he's ready
for a serious relationship.

He makes really good money and he owns a few houses. I didn't want any of his money, I make my own. I just wanted to be with him and thought it was mutual. That is another thing. I spent money on him. I bought him clothes and vitamins. I even bought him a DVD player for his birthday. I also gave him a nice Fender acoustic guitar, we both play. He just accepted my gifts. When I get over this I will realize what an asshole he was
I have a lot of men who want to go out with me. I was just really attracted to him. I think his mom must have some gigantic will and controls him with it. I also think she must have mentally abused him all of his life. To call him a child molester is a hurtful thing to say. She was always a hateful hag to me anyway, and she acted obviously jealous.

I'm not exactly defending him, but I understand his position a lot better than these 20 somethings.
Over a lifetime, if you're lucky and work at it, your relationship with your parents changes.
They go from dominating power objects to be rebelled against, to some of your closest friends.
I'm betting when her husband died, his mother changed, a lot.
Became more worried, fearfull, less independent, more needy.
This comes from being alone after 40 years, not a physical imparement.
Her son is trying to help her remain independent and out of a retirement home,
and is to be commended for his selflessness and caring, commitment, and basic family values.
At 78 his mother has had her beliefs about "sleeping around" for a long time now and isn't about to change them.
She's probably very comfortable being "the only woman" in her son's life,
and you probably represent a threat to her security.
Yes the age difference is a problem, but you sound comfortable with it.
He sounds like a good man temporarily struggling to make all the women in his life happy.
What part of what I just said makes you want to throw him away?

I DIDNT READ ANY OF THE REPLIES OR YOUR FULL POST BUT ONE OF THE ONLY REASONS A 29 YEAR OLD WOULD DATE A 53 YEAR OLD IS MONEY!!!

KAYNE

I did not want to throw him away. It was his decision. He said for now he couldn't do anything about us because of his situation. I took that as a good bye and haven't spoke to him in 5 days. I will not call him because I am afraid I will sound needy and say stupid things. Actually now I am worried about him because he was suppose to fly to California yesterday or today, and you know what happen.

Top Bottom