Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this mean and cold?

You say you spent the night with him? How is his libido? I wonder what it will be like at 53.

As far as the relationship goes, sounds like his mother still runs his life. Has he ever been married before?

Satanic Goatslayer said:

Nobody likes me, so I won't be offended by that.

yeah right... you have all of the little kids on this board wearing your t-shirts and pretending to strangle their sister... they all look up to you. You gotta do another massacre and give them more to look up to.

I know it is a boring post, I can make it exciting. His dick still got hard 60% of the time. When it didn't, I would spend a good half an hour performing oral sex. Thanks for the replies. My friends tell me I should have got rid of him awhile ago to. But he was very youthful in most ways and he looked like he was in his late thirties. His mom lives with him because his dad died. He didn't go home with me because his mom questioned him wherever he went and I guess he didn't want to explain it to her. I asked him many times while fondeling him and I guess it was too much for him to handle. oh well, his loss. I know of a lot of healthy older men who wouldn't mind going out with a youn women. I am just trying to convince myself that he is the one that is crazy, not me.

In what ways were you abused as a child?

If not, where did your dad dissappear to?

I wasn't abused but my mom divorced my dad when I was young. It really didn't seem like an abnormal relationship on my part. We just got a long good. I have gone out with men of all different ages. I think once you become a certain age and are secure with yourself, age doesn't matter. I am not perfect and I don't want to judge anyone, so why would you do it to me? I just wanted to see what other people's views on this were.

I've been in a relationship with someone 13 years my senior, when I was 22, and I think I wouldn't really go for any kind of large age difference again. Especially with the view to a long term relationship. You already know the reasons why.
I don't think you should feel bad for ignoring his calls. He really sounds like he needs to grow up before he's ready for a relationship. And at 53 - what's he been doing his whole life?
Anyway be selfish, don't feel guilty about it, and go out and find someone new who'll meet your needs.

That was his way out of the relationship part of it. He now just wants sex with no attachments. I'm a male I know how these things work. If you are hurt now, you better not go back, because there is more to come.

That is what is confusing. It wasn't just sex because I was the one who wanted it most of the time. Then after we we were finished (what few times we had it), we would spend the whole day together, until he sent me home. This is why I thought it was a good thing because it would have been the first relationship I ever had that wasn't based on sex. Maybe I scared him off because he was so passive and I am aggressive and modern. I know you all probably think I am a freak or something. You can think what you want, but most people I know, in all classes of people, have some sort of disfunctional relationships. I can only think of a very small percentage of people with "normal" relationships. If any of you are like Ozzy & Harriet , I'd like to hear about it.

Top Bottom