Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IS This Hypogonadism ???

kkfan

HI GUYS,
i m 29yr old male,5ft9in,155lbs.
since i wasnt able to develop muscles even after following proper diet,training and rest, i went to an endocrinologist with my problem.he suggested to take a GnRH test,and following were the results of the test

FSH 1.75 mIU/ml
LH 2.85 mIU/ml
PROLACTIN 6.75 NG/ML
testosterone 359.8 NG/DL
POST GNRH injection
FSH 5.08 mIU/ml
LH 30.08 mIU/ml
DHEA 187.10 UG/DL

since my endo. was out of town ,i dint had word with him. now can anyone interpret from the abv results ,wht is the exact problem?..as per my thinking goes this is primary hypogonadism.
for long time i was thinking of running a TEST-E 250mg/week cycle for 10 weeks,but frnds like u ,suggested to work on diet,training and rest first.i did but all invain,my body doesnt support my efforts.
pls advice
kk

HI GUYS,
i m 29yr old male,5ft9in,155lbs.
since i wasnt able to develop muscles even after following proper diet,training and rest, i went to an endocrinologist with my problem.he suggested to take a GnRH test,and following were the results of the test

FSH 1.75 mIU/ml
LH 2.85 mIU/ml
PROLACTIN 6.75 NG/ML
testosterone 359.8 NG/DL
POST GNRH injection
FSH 5.08 mIU/ml
LH 30.08 mIU/ml
DHEA 187.10 UG/DL

since my endo. was out of town ,i dint had word with him. now can anyone interpret from the abv results ,wht is the exact problem?..as per my thinking goes this is primary hypogonadism.
for long time i was thinking of running a TEST-E 250mg/week cycle for 10 weeks,but frnds like u ,suggested to work on diet,training and rest first.i did but all invain,my body doesnt support my efforts.
pls advice
kk

Bro...you really have to allow the doctor to advise you on this.

Hi KK
Actually i agree that the best would be getting the doc in on it. I know i told u to post it up and i still think that guys like Nelson, Needto, Radar or AAP will be able to interpret ur numbers but the doc is still no. 1.

I urge anyone with real knowledge on the subject to help this guy - he is a good bro.

you can google to see what ranges are acceptable.

your DHEA is low out of range by first glimpse, it should be 200-400 i believe, but I will have to get back to this thread later when i get a break from work so take this as a grain of salt.

your test is in range but lower end of range. for your age would like to see it in the 400's+ but the range is typically 250-800

yeah i would say you would have more problems then most putting on mass.

You're a little suppressed. Get another test in a couple of months and get your estrogen checked too.

i really feel blessed,as i am able to get ur valued suggestions and support. thx bro's.
doesnt matter if i dont build a good physique, but i m happy that i have earned good frnds atleast !
kk

Top Bottom