Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this enough protein??

braidy

i`m 6`feet 205lb and eating 350grams of protein a day am i getting enough protein in me?.reason i`m asking you guys is because a personal trainer @ my gym said i am over doing it:confused:

Depending on what your goals are but you are not over doing it. I try to get in at least 2 grams per lb of body wieght.

in fact, many personal trainers believes in that, they just see that there is no needing for such a very high amount of Protein during the off-season including Nasser-El-Sonbaty he don't consume much protein during the off-season according to his official web-site

they all just say consume as much carbohydrates as you can and moderate-high amount of Protein with little fats and you're going to be great, and I agree with them
3grams/pound carbs, 1gram/pound of protein is enough for bulking

That is a good amount, some personal trainers don't know shit. I take about 2 grams per pound of body weight a day and have had good results with it. Keep eating and GROW :D

M18

well....if you're trying to bulk....that's pretty good....if you're trying to cut up.....you're overdoing it a little. You'll only need about 1g protein per pound of body weight when trying to cut up.

Top Bottom