Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this cycle good?, newbie

koollou1

I will be using sust 250 once a week injections for 6-8 weeks. I am a first timer so should 250mg be enough to make some decent gains? I'm looking to put on an additional 20 lbs. Also will 250 mg break me out with acne problems or any hair loss? Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated since I am new to this. Not new to bodybuilding though been training naturally for 18 years. This a pic of me without juice, all natural.

250mg is a good starting cycle no doubt. Most people gain between 20-25lbs on their first cycle so I don't see why you should be any different, though everyone is different.
Test at any dose can cause acne and hairloss, but its really dependant upon how sensitive you are to androgen. did you suffer from acne when you was younger? Not that this is a great indicator, because if you didn't, you still could, but if you did, then it is likely that you will see some b'acne from the sust.
I'd definately run it for 8 weeks and not 6. Have you got nolvadex for PCT?
You need four weeks supply.

koollou1 said:
I will be using sust 250 once a week injections for 6-8 weeks. I am a first timer so should 250mg be enough to make some decent gains? I'm looking to put on an additional 20 lbs. Also will 250 mg break me out with acne problems or any hair loss? Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated since I am new to this. Not new to bodybuilding though been training naturally for 18 years. This a pic of me without juice, all natural.
thats a good first cycle but I would rather you use test-e at 250mg.

as far as acne bro check this thread out.http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548939&highlight=custom+caps

You are going to have a blast bro - and at your heaviest will look scary as fuck - have fun.

I say 500mg is a better idea, but NONE of us have seen your blood work and know where your natural production is. Based on what you have accomplished to date you must have decent natural production... so maybe 250 is fine.

I would just do the 250 and get sone FINA as well.... but that is just me!

al420 said:
You are going to have a blast bro - and at your heaviest will look scary as fuck - have fun.

I say 500mg is a better idea, but NONE of us have seen your blood work and know where your natural production is. Based on what you have accomplished to date you must have decent natural production... so maybe 250 is fine.

I would just do the 250 and get sone FINA as well.... but that is just me!
FINA lover :p

my first cycle was sust 250 once a week, u will love it, i ran it for 8 weeks, first 4 weeks were with dbol at 25mg put on 22 pounds, im guessing ull put on 19ish pounds goodluck have fun

chilledandy said:
250mg is a good starting cycle no doubt. Most people gain between 20-25lbs on their first cycle so I don't see why you should be any different, though everyone is different.
Test at any dose can cause acne and hairloss, but its really dependant upon how sensitive you are to androgen. did you suffer from acne when you was younger? Not that this is a great indicator, because if you didn't, you still could, but if you did, then it is likely that you will see some b'acne from the sust.
I'd definately run it for 8 weeks and not 6. Have you got nolvadex for PCT?
You need four weeks supply.

Thanks for your reply.
I didnt suffer from acne as a kid. Just your occasional pimple or two. I was told to get clomid, will that work just as well. Will be getting bloodwork this week so I ll have more info for ya. BTW Thanx again.

Lou.

Top Bottom