Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this 4 day split ok?

^^^ you are pretty young so its gonna be harder to put on mass, trust me once you get older and fully mature the mass will come.. be patient and keep working at it.

i lifted in the 129 weight class at 18.. was i a hard gainer? yes and no. i was young, but also i wasn't eating very much, and i was doing a lot of running which was required on the weightlifting team to make weight. i was muscular, had an 8 pack, but it was LEAN muscle.. bf% was <6% i would guestimate.. .. it wasn't until i slowed way down on the cardio and upped my food plus got more mature that i started putting on big muscle mass. now it seems like it is very easy to put on mass and the hard part is staying lean.

of course in my 30's i have the resources to buy lots of quality food. when you are young you have to depend on fast food and junk cause its fast and cheap or whatever mommy put on the table for dinner lol ..

Yeah I was 140 when I was 18 , now I'm 185 , not too bad but yeah I can't wait till the mass comes easy and I guess I've only been eating right for like 3 months , well I used to eat 3k now i eat atleast 4500 cals and 280g of protein , GOMAD is helping me lots haha and yeah I don't eat as clean as I should ,

Top Bottom