Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this 4 day split ok?

lightweight222

Mon- chest
Tue- back
Wed- OFF
Thurs- shoulders/bis
Fri- legs/tris
Sat sun - off

Is this ok or would I be better off doing arms on we'd and making this a 5 day split? I am doing tbol 50 mg Ed for 5 weeks so I'm wondering if I should do a 5 day split on cycle or if my current regime is ok

Same as my routine now bud except I do shoulders/bis/tris and legs/traps , cause why do tris the day after u do shoulders which works ur tris a good deal anyways

Mon- chest
Tue- back
Wed- OFF
Thurs- shoulders/bis
Fri- legs/tris
Sat sun - off

Is this ok or would I be better off doing arms on we'd and making this a 5 day split? I am doing tbol 50 mg Ed for 5 weeks so I'm wondering if I should do a 5 day split on cycle or if my current regime is ok

yeah its okay... but do you just want okay? or do you want to take things to another level?

go to a 3 day split

1. pushing
2. pulling
3. legs

its simple. start out with compound lifts first. 15 sets to failure.

You do that Steve and take no days off eh ?? I wish I could do that and grow , but I've learned I can only do 3/4 days a week to grow

^^^ nah man.. i take days off when necessary.. when i feel like my body needs a break. i had 2 hard workouts over the weekend including deep squats at 365 on sunday, and then on saturday i worked my pull split... monday my ass and lower body were so sore i could barely walk and my forearm/bicep attachment felt overworn, so i took monday off to give my overall body a rest. then on tuesday i was back at it.

once you get conditioned 1 day off is ample .. of course if my body needs 2 or 3 days off in a row i will give it, but that hasn't been necessary in a long time. i think listening to your body is the best way to train, not just taking a planned day off when you don't need it. and working out on days you feel poor

^^^read an interview from 10 years ago or so from Mr. America Don Howorth (google a pic of him, he was a beast)

On Training:

40 sets per body part 6 days a week. Yep. FOR-TY! (zero cardio) He admits this was overtraining but the belief was, those who have the genetics could tolerate it and those who didn't -- well, it didn't matter anyway.

I would say I get somewhere between 25-30 a week per bodypart. could i get to 40 like him? jeez i dunno.. my genetics probably are not that great, but i damn well am gonna take myself to another level in the next year or two and see for myself what happens. :)

You also have to experemint and see what your bod works best with. That split work gr8 for steve. But for me way too much volume. So I swear by a simple 5x5, 12 weeks at a time. For you it could be something totally diff bro. Your pretty young yet and have a lot of time to change things and see what really does it for you. Use the ideas that we put out and mix it up.

Yeah man for sure , I'm def a hard gainer , so I'm thinking less volume then , but who knows once my metabolism slows down , for now I'll try it all for 8 weeks at a time and see when my body reacts the best

Top Bottom