Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any way to increase wrist size?

S

SSAlexSS

Is there ANY way I can do to increase the size of my wrists? (other than letting it grow naturally)

reply please,

thanks!

why do you want to increase your wrist size? having a small wrist with huge froearms looks freaking awesome. plus, you'd have to get a larger wristband if you wear a watch

the People's Champ said:
why do you want to increase your wrist size? having a small wrist with huge froearms looks freaking awesome. plus, you'd have to get a larger wristband if you wear a watch

The bigger your wrists are, the bigger your muscles can get (unless you are a genetic anomaly like Flex Wheeler). So it would be pretty good to have big wrists...

if u want bigger wrists then ur only option maybe growth hormones. But u also get bigger risks as well.

Belial said:

It is true. The bigger your wrists are the bigger you can get.

Bigger bone means more attachements for muscle there... More attachment (belly, etc) the bigger muscle can get.

For example naturally you max arm size can be determined like this

(add 10 inches to your wrist size). So if your wrist is 7 inches, then your max arm size will be 17 inches. If your wrists ARE LIKE 10 INCHES, then you are one lucky mofo... you could get 20 inch arm naturally....

GH is the only thing that can change bone structure, but remember that you may get a Neanderthal overhang forehead as well. LOL Kidding! Small joints make all you muscle bellies look bigger, just be cautious when doing power moves so you don't get injured.

Where did you hear that supposed rule of thumb for determining arm size? Because if thats true I must be a genetic abnormality.

Top Bottom