Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is the RAZR the worst phone ever?

Is the RAZR the worst phone ever?

  • Fuck Yeah!!

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
Why didn't you make this a public poll so we could kick the crap out of whomever voted no ?
 
My fiance has one and its been fuckin up all the time. Now it barely rings even with the volume all the way up. This is also the 2nd razor she's had.
 
the phone itself is ok... but the battery doesn't last long, so they changed it out for me but its a little better but i wouldn't tell anyone to get the phone...so ya, it sucks
 
I went thru 5 of them ... they suck donkey balls.
 
People talking on the other end sound like they are using the ole tin cup & string method to communicate.

If you are in the slightest bit of sunlight, you will absolutely not be able to see anything on the screen.

You cannot save words in the T9 texting feature and sometimes that thing can even be retarded.

the battery life sucks a gaping ass

Mine takes 5 seconds to perform an action AFTER I press the button. That gets worse the more text messages I have stored on the phone
 
alien amp pharm said:
People talking on the other end sound like they are using the ole tin cup & string method to communicate.

If you are in the slightest bit of sunlight, you will absolutely not be able to see anything on the screen.

You cannot save words in the T9 texting feature and sometimes that thing can even be retarded.

the battery life sucks a gaping ass

Mine takes 5 seconds to perform an action AFTER I press the button. That gets worse the more text messages I have stored on the phone
please calm down
 
alien amp pharm said:
People talking on the other end sound like they are using the ole tin cup & string method to communicate.

If you are in the slightest bit of sunlight, you will absolutely not be able to see anything on the screen.

You cannot save words in the T9 texting feature and sometimes that thing can even be retarded.

the battery life sucks a gaping ass

Mine takes 5 seconds to perform an action AFTER I press the button. That gets worse the more text messages I have stored on the phone

The exact reasons I hate mine.
 
I'd get a new phone but I really don't want to deal with paying a G damn activation fee.

Activation fee is the biggest slap-in-the-face for customers I've ever seen. It's not like we aren't making companies rich by high monthly fees, now they drain us for even more.
 
I know it...but I'ts gonna be worth it just to not have to deal with this thing any more...I'm ready to smash it.
 
i've used one for over a year now, and it's more-or-less fine. some of the shit gaygayp mentioned are problems for me as well, though. how the thing slows down to a crawl with only several hundred text messages stored in it...that's beyond me.
 
jackangel said:
i've used one for over a year now, and it's more-or-less fine. some of the shit gaygayp mentioned are problems for me as well, though. how the thing slows down to a crawl with only several hundred text messages stored in it...that's beyond me.

I'll slow you down to a crawl after I round-house you in the kneecaps!
 
Top Bottom