Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my Test Prop fake?

I have some prop from british dragon 200 mgs per ml....My shit doesn't hurt at all after injections....Not sure thats a standard to go by....:confused:
Now the deca I am taking makes injection site sore for two days??????

I'm glad I heard that. my next cycle is consisting of BD prop at 200 mg/ml. I haven't talked with anyone who has used this particular so don't know what to expect. I figured it would hurt like a bitch. Hopefully its legit. you should keep me posted on how its going. the deca should be fine. every lab, and every person is different.

I'm glad I heard that. my next cycle is consisting of BD prop at 200 mg/ml. I haven't talked with anyone who has used this particular so don't know what to expect. I figured it would hurt like a bitch. Hopefully its legit. you should keep me posted on how its going. the deca should be fine. every lab, and every person is different.

Well after 13 days I have gained 9lbs. Some is fat because I am eating like CRAZY!!!! ( CLEAN CALS just a ton of it)...I am taking 150 mgs eod. After about the first week I knew something was different. After 13 days 7 injections, I have GREAT pumps and my strength is starting ti increase. The ONLY down fall so far is I am not slepping for SHIT!!!!! My sex drive kinda sucked before the test, due to use of prohormones in the past, BUT now I am a walking HORN TOAD!!!!!! Good luck and I will keep you posted.....

Well after 13 days I have gained 9lbs. Some is fat because I am eating like CRAZY!!!! ( CLEAN CALS just a ton of it)...I am taking 150 mgs eod. After about the first week I knew something was different. After 13 days 7 injections, I have GREAT pumps and my strength is starting ti increase. The ONLY down fall so far is I am not slepping for SHIT!!!!! My sex drive kinda sucked before the test, due to use of prohormones in the past, BUT now I am a walking HORN TOAD!!!!!! Good luck and I will keep you posted.....

Well,my libido didn't change at all which is strange,I remember when I was on test e and deca sex drive was up big time.So after 1 week and 4 shots 150eod I didn't notice the difference yet only I became very aggressive,I am pissed all the time and want to kick somebody's butt.But I don't know why is it,maybe because my test levels are high or I am just pissed off on suspicion that my gear maybe fake,my balls didn't start shrinking yet as well.

I have a question how much my test levels should increase on cycle with prop 150mg eod,I just want to give another bloodwork and compare it with pre-cycle result?

Last edited:

damn impressive bro. keep up the good work. Glad to hear this shit is legit. dude my sex drive sucks everytime before I start a cycle. hopefully you got a girl or enough dough to purchase hookers twice daily.

and babushka, I would have no clue what your test levels would be at that dose. this game plays alot of head games, most of which comes from your head, not yo0ur fluctuating blood levels.

Update
Thank you guys for your feedback, my testopin test prop is working.In my case is just took more than a week to kick in.
I just got NPP Nubol(200mg/ml) made by British Dragon(Has anyone tried it?) and planning to start this week 100mg eod together with prop 150mg eod.

Top Bottom