Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is just whey after weights ok to have when cutting?

missyd143

hey im wondering is just optimum w/out sugar is ok when cutting if i eat low carbs the whole day.....or will that protein be used a fuel instead of repairng muscles..everyone at beverly international told me that whey is cheap and will be stored as fat esp eas and optimum...its not ISOLATe and not good after a workout if trying to get abs..true or not? i usualyy have it some times with carbs and sometimes by itself..they said a high protein meal is better..wouldnt that be catobolic though?

missyd143 said:
hey im wondering is just optimum w/out sugar is ok when cutting if i eat low carbs the whole day.....or will that protein be used a fuel instead of repairng muscles..everyone at beverly international told me that whey is cheap and will be stored as fat esp eas and optimum...its not ISOLATe and not good after a workout if trying to get abs..true or not? i usualyy have it some times with carbs and sometimes by itself..they said a high protein meal is better..wouldnt that be catobolic though?

you need as much protein as you can get, just stay away from MRPs they tend to have more carbs and calories..... any whey protein that is low in carbs will be fine..also u need to have a few carbs or your body will use that protein for fuel instead of repairing and building muscles...

haxedout:p ;)

thanks wut kind of carbs with whey after weights and how many?? im 130 llbs//simple dextrose or oatmeal after weights?

Quick question... What do you think happens to whey if it cannot be used as a source of protein in the body? Afterall, it starts in 20min. and lasts for 2 hours. If in those 2 hours your body doesn't use it for protein purposes what do u think would happen to the extra?

Just want you to put 2 and 2 together here....

Top Bottom