Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to lose weight on test E?

kquart

Here's the deal, I'm 35, 6'2" 245, 18-20% BF. I'm trying to get to 230lbs. I have a bottle of test e, and was thinking about starting @ 450mg/wk for 10 weeks, begining in about two months after I continue dieting and doing cardio/cardio weight training. My goal is to become leaner while still progressing to my goal of 230lbs. I know there's better "cutting" gear, but this is what I have. Any suggesstions, in terms of ancillary products, to help me achieve a leaner, somewhat lighter body with test e? Also, nutritionally, what are the implications of doing test e., while restricting calories? Anyfeed back is appreciated.

Sure you can. But dont call it loosing weight. Just call it fat loss.

1Mistake2006 said:
Absolutely...increased metabolism....just eat clean!!!!

J

Absolutely is right! I eat really good, and train really hard and I've noticed that I have dropped a couple% in body fat while still the same weight. I use 500mg of Test E, 50mg of Proviron and 80mg of Var and I'm on week 8.

scout69 said:
You can loose weight and tone up on anything, Diet is key along with some Cardio...
scout hit the nail on the head.....even on androl you could lose weight, as long as some kind of AI was ran with it of course. diet diet diet

I know alot of guys who only use test and maybe some d-bol to kick start the cycle. you can definetly cut on test as long as your diet's in order!

Cauliflower Ear said:
cutting is not about the gear
cutting is about diet and cardio

And once the diet and cardio are dialed in the GEAR will differently make a big difference in performance and results! Just make sure you have a strong PCT plan in order before you begin! You can order everything you need from our sponsors..Good luck! Keep up posted.
D

Top Bottom