Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Hcgenerate liver toxic?

budwardo09

taking nolva, hcgerate, post cycle and unleashed for my eq test cycle. I have to get liver value tests done because of some autoimmune shit going on. eyebrow and diffuse hair loss weird ha. Anyway other than batrim,antibiotic those are about the only supps im on. I do drink a beer here and there. Has anyone done this pct before. I think it should work

taking nolva, hcgerate, post cycle and unleashed for my eq test cycle. I have to get liver value tests done because of some autoimmune shit going on. eyebrow and diffuse hair loss weird ha. Anyway other than batrim,antibiotic those are about the only supps im on. I do drink a beer here and there. Has anyone done this pct before. I think it should work

the worst thing for your liver that you are taking is the nolva bro. Everything else you are on is fine

HCGenerate is NOT liver toxic!

Beleive it or not Im 2weeks from last shot of test and have been taking hcgenerate 5 caps per day and I feel stronger? Lost some weight but still have my strength. I did not gain much weight from this cycle 300mg test 600mg eq for 14 weeks but I feel good. Oh I am taking propecia but I think my hair and eyebrow loss is from something else. This shit has been going on for a year now. I hope this pct keeps pretty much all my gains

Ya I guess they are. nolva beer and some antibiotics. I am no pro Im just that 36 year old guy in the gym thats still pretty big, fairly strong, and look pretty decent. I take care of myself as far as watching my cbc counts and vital fuctions. I dont do to many cycles and when I do they are fairly mild by todays standard and some of these cycles I see used on this board. Im not ripped like u nelson my anymeans. Im 5'11 225-235 bench 315 for 8-10, squat 455 for 8 deep, dead 495 for 8 all I feel respectable but not outstanding. I like to have some beers with my friend and lift weights I guess im crazy or something. I have seen alot of so called health nuts die latly either in accidents, or strokes, heart attacks, cancer, ect. all people my age. I hope my liver can handle it because I half to have some fun in my life. I still cant beleive im 36 already. Im not trying to be reckless. the only time I have had any problems from roids or lifting is when i took beastrol and tbol together for a couple weeks it fucked my liver up for a short time. last time that will happen.

Top Bottom