Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is fish oil really worth it?

John89231

Does anyone here supplement with fish oil every day? And for how long and using how many grams??? I have lately been taking 5 grams of fish oil a day (9 fish oil caps a day)

Do you think it has any benefits in bodybuilding the more you take?

I know there has been studies on it helping alot of other things.....

Give me your input guys!

I find they help me when I cannot eat actual fish. I try to eat some salmon every other day, and take 3 or 4 fish oil caps on the non salmon days. I used to take alot more (similar to the amount you are consuming now) but it gave me diarrhea. It is hard to say how much benefit it has given to my joints and for taking down inflammation in the body. I could also look at it from the perspective that I have Crohn's disease and have NOT TAKEN any pharmaceutical meds for Crohn's in over 1.5 years... So I am not going to take any chances by stopping the fish oil. I'd like to think it is helping me.

I take 6000ui a day especially on a cycle to keep good cholesterol up. its a real must.But it does keep you extra regular

i take 20 grams a day. great source of healthy fats.

I take a tbsp (~15g) of Carlson's Finest everyday. I can really tell a difference when I run out and miss a few doses. It really helps keep the joint inflammation at bay.

captain ahole i love yur avi, and for the op taking fish oil is only a benifit and wouldnt hurt to take it aside from it giving u the fats and keeping down inflamation on joints. its cheap i wouldnt see why it isnt somethng that wouldnt help u

I think you need 1-2 tbsp a day so 25-30 grams, not 5.

Top Bottom