Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is anotesten any good?

HaRdBeAsT_3

A friend of mine wants to try some Anotesten by muscletech. I told him i'm not that big of a fan of muscletech, but he could try it if he wanted to.....what do you guys think of this stuff?

I had good results with a Nortesten/Anotesten stack taken for 8 weeks.

Never taken Ano by itself.

I considered taking Anotesten before I discovered 1ad. Anotesten seems like an all-in-one product that is expensive for that reason. I think by now 1ad has been aproved by this board for the most part and its alot cheaper.

Stay away from stacks!

Stay awya from anyproduct that has a stack of prohormones in it. These companies put very little of each prohormone in the product and jsut try to fill up the label with many different low dose PH's. The doses found in these products will give you no benfits at all, for example look at pinaccles poppers, they contain 2mg of 1-test. To some unsuspecting buyer this prduct would seem like a good product because it has 1test in it, but what the hell is 2mg going to do! Just stick with the proven, effective PH's such as 1AD, 4AD, and 1Test in ethergel or transdermal form. Some others like 1,4AD (Boldione) are also very effective, jsut make sure to buy all them seperatly and get the doses right.

Top Bottom