Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iphone/ Android app??? What would you want?

so a remote control for my TV or garage door would have to connect through my wifi?

Well, it would have to find a way to connect via internet, bluetooth, wifi..... some how itd have to be linked. Phones dont work on the frequencies needed to control a garage door opener.

Ideally you would hook it up to a home automation system and connect the app to control it. Something from HAI or I personally have Lifeware in my home.

Sleep Song

it has a 20 minute max for the song being looped, people constantly complain about it but he does nothing to fix it. app has 10,000-50,000 downloads.

Sleep Song

it has a 20 minute max for the song being looped, people constantly complain about it but he does nothing to fix it. app has 10,000-50,000 downloads.

Got it. Looks pretty basic. I'll get something going better. I like listening to same shit in repetition too sometimes

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I have a couple 15+ minute songs on my phone I'd like to have loop more than 1.3x

just doesn't make sense to me why he wouldn't give the user more options on length

Top Bottom