Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iphone/ Android app??? What would you want?

A DAM weight gaining meal planning, Counting , alarm app. So many "lose weight" apps out there its sickining...

And a Weight lifting tracker app. Notebook carrying in the gym sucks... especially if you forget it in the car, gym bag, home. Or lose the pen in gym, or sweat the book all up ect......
Off soap box
BB

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App
That is a pretty good idea...Too many of those weight loss and calorie counting apps. Bulking apps would be nice. And yes, I think we have all a time or two forgot that notebook at home.

A DAM weight gaining meal planning, Counting , alarm app. So many "lose weight" apps out there its sickining...

And a Weight lifting tracker app. Notebook carrying in the gym sucks... especially if you forget it in the car, gym bag, home. Or lose the pen in gym, or sweat the book all up ect......
Off soap box
BB

Thats more on the line what i was looking at lol. Especially with meal an supplement reminders. I know i always run late with mine. An all in one type app even to track my measurements, insulin levels, everything.

Any type of remote app has to connect via wifi for anything to work right. Possible only if you have a way to software to pair devices.

Lol and maybe ill put a reminder to buy food a day out before you run out. Just woke up from a nap an suffering a crisis cause i ran out of chicken an tuna........ :-/

I want a nite nite music app that plays one file repeatedly and shuts off after desired number of plays or time. There's one, and it's pretty popular, but the devtard made it so the longest it'll run is like 30 minutes. Takes me longer than 30 minutes sometimes to fall asleep douchegyver.

How about a MEAT-Up Ap....Does everything from allowing you to chat with randoms, order plane tickets, purchase condoms, record and share your video of the MEAT-up on all social networking sites, and then allows other users to rate the meat-up for entertainment value! It would get you through the entire process from step 1 to cum to dumb dumb for fun!

How about a MEAT-Up Ap....Does everything from allowing you to chat with randoms, order plane tickets, purchase condoms, record and share your video of the MEAT-up on all social networking sites, and then allows other users to rate the meat-up for entertainment value! It would get you through the entire process from step 1 to cum to dumb dumb for fun!

They probably already have something like AdultFriendFinder for mobile phones. It needs a meatup/hookup app where you just offer your location and it finds other people doing the same thing during that timeframe.

That would be killer.

Top Bottom