Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Anavar

yes its worth buying. many people have gotten great results from it, while a few think it is underdosed. even if it were to be underdosed by a mg or so...it's still alot cheaper than ttokkyo, or any other type of anavar for that matter. i'm starting an anavar only cycle on monday actually. 40 mg/ed for 12 weeks.

hey uglym0f0...what kind of 'awesome' strength gains did you see? im curious because i'm starting my ox only cycle in 26 hours. :D i just started a post on this if you want to reply there.

Hell it works ! Like most of his products his anavar is giving me some good results. You cant beat his prices....

The price is killer....on the OX and the Winny tabs.
Can't wait to place my order...just hope they will arrive safe and in one piece.

Hey golfer18:

How is your game being affected by your cycling?

I had problems last time, but this time it isn't as bad yet. I am hitting big drives. I made an eagle last time I played after I hit a drive 330. It isn't that hard at 6000 ft. elevation.

Yeah, his OX is good. Strength gains are very noticeable afte the second week. Helps trim off some bf as well.

Top Bottom