Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting in breaking fast post workout...

Stackinplates

Anabolic Moderator
Elite Moderator
Had good results fasting thinking about trying it again my workout time is typically 8 AM would it be wise to break my fast with my biggest meal of the day post workout at about 930 and continue eating in a 4 to 6 hour window and then start the fast over
??

I have no problem lifting fasted that I've done it many a time but I'm just curious about muscle breakdown during that time???

I've searched and read numerous posts about passing windows on this form but want to know if I work out in the morning what do y'all think the best protocol with the experience fasters I would love to hear from you all

I wouldn't consider myself an expert on fasting, BUT, I have used it successfully in the past to reach BF levels of 7%.

IMO the only way fasting is useful is if you train fasted, then break the fast directly post workout. I was able to keep much of my muscle even though I was I had a large caloric deficit while doing this (especially if using clenbuterol).

The only downside to training fasted is getting used to, well, training fasted. Although it sounds like you've already done it and it doesn't bother you.

Another downside is if for some reason, you have to train late in the day instead of your normal morning time, your fasted training gets ruined, because you have to eat at some point in the day. This got me occasionally when I was forced to lift at 7pm or something (usual time was 11am).

To sum it up, I think fasting is a great tool for cutting. Faster results with less muscle loss if done correctly.

P.S. How did you handle ending the eating window at like 230PM!? I couldn't handle being home in the evening and not being allowed to eat. I had to make my end time like 9pm, then I'd eat again at 1pm. (16 hour fast)

I actually have seen great results with this

I break fast 1 hour or so after training I train about 9-10 eat at 11-6

So me not having food is hard at night but I wake up early do am in bed early if I start to get hungry I just go to bed !!!

But the new regimen works great I have fasted before but like this protocol better

Besides the fact I smashed 9,000 cal in pizza and crap food last night

Let's just call it a refeed :)

But back in track with 20 hr fast and cardio today

Went up only 1 lb after that nightmare of a feast but I'm sure most of it is water sodium my body really needed the food !!!

Top Bottom