Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting discussion thread!!

Hi guys :)
Im
5 10
11%Body Fat
I keep protein high, carbs and fats low
Using that I managed to lose 20lbs, I seem to be stuck here now, Im starting to see more veins and some abs,
Using intermittent fasting I would like to lower my body fat as much as possible in 6 weeks and after that I will start bulking...
My fasting would look something like this
6 30 AM: Wake up and take a protein shake(120kcal 24gprotein), 4PM - 10PM Eating Phase, 10PM - 4PM Fasting phase
I would like to hear a suggestion and advice from you guys :)

Taking a protein shake isn't fasting.

Hope I'm not too late to this!
I've just started IF/Keto. Keto isn't a big deal for me, because it's kind of half normal. Do you think they would work well together?
Also, I know your biggest meal is meant to be after your workout but when I'm at work I can't stop eating! So I spaced my eating window at 10am-5pm, so this doesn't happen and I'm fuller at work. I also don't get hungry after workouts, so this is working well... However... Do you think it's ok that I don't exercise until after 5pm? And eat before hand? I'm still fasting from 5pm-10am the next day, but I eat before I workout. Hope that makes sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom