Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting find, Half Lives

I can tell you from personal experience that I benefit the most be keeping levels stable. The roller coaster ride ( small as it may be) is def not beneficial. High steady levels will always produce better results then a shock your system method. And anytime you stretch out your injections you are def playing shock effect. Your muscles are stimulated and enhanced by constant flow of hormones like feeding a burning fire dude if you cut back the fuel the fire goes down when you add the fuel it fires back up but it takes longer to get back to the max temp ! If you feed it all the time it burns high hot all the time ! Your body is amazing in the fact that it can utilize all the tes you can stand. Other factors will shut down long before your muscles will. Ect. Blood pressure, ligaments!!!! The more stable the more results! better cycles longer training Less sides more growth hmmm! I think I'll stick with stable!

Did you read the discussion thread? I'm not debating, just looking for a well educated discussion.

The discussion can break it down much better than I can, and there's no way I can take the time and do all the math for you on here on my phone ha. The math is already done out in that thread.

I say from my experience, that 1x is enought, my first cycle was just 600mg of enanthate i read 10 day half life so i did 1x week. Now i`m 1g enanthate with letro, 1x week... Never felt ups and downs, like extreme strenght one day and less some day later. Its always the same, never did 2x week anyway maybe i`m just talking shit but 1x week it is

Link won't open for me. I would like to read it I'm always interested in as much info as I can gather. But for the other dude about the roller coaster it's not strength up and downs it's emotional slides, pimples, the sides that unbalanced hormones cause. I don't know how much experience you have with hormone enhancement but I've done many cycles and hrt for over three yrs + and stable and injecting every 3.5 days whether eth or Cyp is always the most productive. I would like to read link and will cont to try to. Love intelligent conversation about this.

Tectime I understand but i really don`t see the point of injection 2x, its 10 days, about emocional sides i just feel good on roids, hate crash tpc. I`ve been on and off since 17 years old, 22 now.
You really feel diference between injections 1x and 2x on your hrt ? What the differences ?

Tectime I understand but i really don`t see the point of injection 2x, its 10 days, about emocional sides i just feel good on roids, hate crash tpc. I`ve been on and off since 17 years old, 22 now.
You really feel diference between injections 1x and 2x on your hrt ? What the differences ?

Test enanthate half-life is about 4-5 days, not 10 days. 10 days would be the active life. Test cypionate half-life is 8 days. If you want to pick an ester to inject every 7 days, cyp would be the better choice.

Injecting twice per week obviously gives much more stable values, but I honestly see no difference pinning the Enanthate ester once or twice per week. An obvious advantage is not having to inject as often by doing once per week, but I don't see any additional benefit besides that and I also don't see any further benefit doing twice per week either other than cutting down oil volume. .

On paper, it makes sense for 2x week injections for stability...but your body won't notice a difference either way.

I'm cruising right now with 200mg per week test enanthate and only injecting once per week. Taking half lives into consideration, cypionate would be better for this, but I see no perceivable difference between once or twice per week. I decided to keep running test E since its what I always use on cycle, and I didn't want to have to switch esters after blasting.

Anabolic threshold 2 is on youtube.
Why u guys don`t try ? For exemple u use 750mg of long ester. Pin the 750 in your quads and see what happens. I bet the effects will start lot faster

pin ALL the cycle just 1x week. Deca , enan test, enan trenb. I`m newbie on forum, not trying to induce anyone.. i`m saying that i always pinned only 1x week long ester, never split to compare and always started get results 1st week. This think 3 weeks to kick in, i never had this, maybe its becouse what the guy says on the video. Just my experience

Top Bottom