Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting find, Half Lives

Cipp21

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkaDku8sdo

Guy makes a pretty good point here, dosing once per week with long esters. I found a follow up discussion on the video too where someone broke down the half lives on paper and proved his point. Discuss, I'm very curious to see what the vets think.

Follow up discussion: (Copy & Paste add steroid-ology without hyphen to beginning of web address)

.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/657178-what-do-you-think-about.html

Mods, if posting a link to other forums is against the rules I apologize and will remove it ASAP.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkaDku8sdo

Guy makes a pretty good point here, dosing once per week with long esters. I found a follow up discussion on the video too where someone broke down the half lives on paper and proved his point. Discuss, I'm very curious to see what the vets think.

Follow up discussion: http://www..com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/657178-what-do-you-think-about.html (mods, if posting a link to other forums is against the rules I apologize and will remove it ASAP)
Very interesting. I would like to know more too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

It wouldn't play for me but I don't see how once a week would make any sense. What dosage are we talking about? You need at least 500 mgs to make a decent cycle and that's a big hit at one time plus a lot of oil. The long ester thing is nonsense. It doesn't stay even throughout. All that would mean is the entire dosage would peak and dissipate at the same time.

If you take a line graph and place the half life spike chart( take the point of max from baseline to peak at 36 hrs then slope line back to base at 10 day intervals) you will see the peaks and valleys of time lapse between injections. This shows that the more freq the injections the more stable levels remain. The shorter the ester the more freq to keep stable. Eth and Cyp should be done on 3.5 day intervals even with longer half life's. Draw it out it's really easy and it will tell you all kinds of good info.

It wouldn't play for me but I don't see how once a week would make any sense. What dosage are we talking about? You need at least 500 mgs to make a decent cycle and that's a big hit at one time plus a lot of oil. The long ester thing is nonsense. It doesn't stay even throughout. All that would mean is the entire dosage would peak and dissipate at the same time.

Did you take a look at the forum discussion on it? Page 2 is where the graphs start getting drawn out. The idea is that by injecting once weekly with test e (lets say 500mg) you have a high immediate spike, and by the time you dose again 7 days later you have more test in your system then you would have doing it every 3.5 days, over a 7 day period. The idea is not to stay even, and by doing so you build up more test in your system. That thread can explain it a lot better than I can.

The video is titled "Anabolic Threshold" by bios3training, if your having trouble clicking the link.

I just figured out why the link wouldn't work to the discussion... Instructions to fix the link are in the OP.

Last edited:
If you take a line graph and place the half life spike chart( take the point of max from baseline to peak at 36 hrs then slope line back to base at 10 day intervals) you will see the peaks and valleys of time lapse between injections. This shows that the more freq the injections the more stable levels remain. The shorter the ester the more freq to keep stable. Eth and Cyp should be done on 3.5 day intervals even with longer half life's. Draw it out it's really easy and it will tell you all kinds of good info.

The idea is that by not maintaining a stable blood level you actually get more out of your test e. Like I said, do a quick read over that thread I linked to.

I can tell you from personal experience that I benefit the most be keeping levels stable. The roller coaster ride ( small as it may be) is def not beneficial. High steady levels will always produce better results then a shock your system method. And anytime you stretch out your injections you are def playing shock effect. Your muscles are stimulated and enhanced by constant flow of hormones like feeding a burning fire dude if you cut back the fuel the fire goes down when you add the fuel it fires back up but it takes longer to get back to the max temp ! If you feed it all the time it burns high hot all the time ! Your body is amazing in the fact that it can utilize all the tes you can stand. Other factors will shut down long before your muscles will. Ect. Blood pressure, ligaments!!!! The more stable the more results! better cycles longer training Less sides more growth hmmm! I think I'll stick with stable!

Top Bottom