Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting find, Half Lives

Injecting twice per week obviously gives much more stable values, but I honestly see no difference pinning the Enanthate ester once or twice per week. An obvious advantage is not having to inject as often by doing once per week, but I don't see any additional benefit besides that and I also don't see any further benefit doing twice per week either other than cutting down oil volume. .

On paper, it makes sense for 2x week injections for stability...but your body won't notice a difference either way.

I'm cruising right now with 200mg per week test enanthate and only injecting once per week. Taking half lives into consideration, cypionate would be better for this, but I see no perceivable difference between once or twice per week. I decided to keep running test E since its what I always use on cycle, and I didn't want to have to switch esters after blasting.

Yeah, we're talking like a 2 day difference so you won't notice anything in how you feel, especially on higher doses.. Your blood values on days 6 and 7 will be different but you won't physically feel any difference.

i have no problem pinning U esters once a week or decaonate esters. E once a week would work if you are cruising.. but if your cycle is only 8 weeks or something why not split the dose up twice a week so you get more of a buildup quicker to hit peak levels

Roger for me I barely remember what 1x a wk injections were like it's been yrs since I've went that route. I do remember going to two injections per wk and how much easier it is to dial in right mix. I like to cycle throughout the yr with different mixes of compounds at different doses to attain certain gains. Doing 2x injections and knowing the effects of the different cpounds allows me to stay up running hard all yr with no sides. That takes a lot of experiencing and a lot of time experimenting to get that figured out for your personal situation. So only truly speaking from where I'm at in this chemistry experiment we are all involved with, 2x wkly is the best.

Oh and Roger, not just talking feeling good I'm talking blood serum levels, keeping tes at a certain level, estrogen at bay, cholesterol low, lipids right. Try both ways with bloods and you will see. It just takes a lot of time to see or just alittle time to learn from others. Best of health either way you go!

Top Bottom