javaguru
Banned
If you have the time, this is a good video of Ken Miller (a Christian) speaking on Intelligent Design.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRsWAjvQSg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRsWAjvQSg
I had to spend three hours a week for thirteen years listening to the Christian message.Gambino said:holy fuck 117 minutes long
I only hope that someone who may be unsure will see there are others out there who don't follow along without question. It was interesting how a Christian scientists has a big problem with intelligent design. We definitely need some more strong voices in science.foreigngirl said:as usual, I have to subscribe and watch it later on tonight. Should be interesting. And I will say again - the ones that are "suppose" to watch it, wont
He seems very committed.Subzeero said:he is a smart man with a lot of energy. I admire him.
You should enjoy it.Lestat said:looking forward to watching this later
Turn off the real world and watch.superqt4u2nv said:117 minutes OMG
I don't have cable I am 40 minutes into it ineresting stuffJavaGuru said:Turn off the real world and watch.
I stand corrected.superqt4u2nv said:I don't have cable I am 40 minutes into it ineresting stuff![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














